132

With the names, I wanted to keep it completely secret to what they end up with. Molly and Harry have a few names in mind but I'm going to keep it really quiet until they come out with the name. Middle names included everyone!!!

I open my eyes as a yawn escapes my mouth. I look up to see Harry still on the chair, however he's scooted it to the end of the bed where the baby lays in the little clear plastic cot. I smile and let out a breath making Harry look up. He smiles standing up and walking to my side. He sits on the edge of the bed and takes my hand in his.

"You feeling okay?" He asks and I nod thankfully looking up into his big green eyes.

"I'm a little achy and sore but I'm okay" I smiled "Is she okay?" I try to sit up but the pain stings making me give up halfway through. Harry's hand grips mine tighter as he lifts it up placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"She's all good" he breathes in relief and turns his head to look at her. I lift my neck to look into the cot to see her led peacefully on her back with her arms lifted up placed beside her head. Harry looks back at me and lets out a sigh.

"Have you not slept?" I ask and Harry shakes his head. I look at his eyes to see dark bags hanging low. I sigh and lift my hand up stroking his cheek. He closes his eyes resting the side of his face into my hand and lets out a sigh of tiredness, "why don't you go and get some sleep?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I want to stay here, I tried to have a sleep on the chair but it..." he looks at the chair and I do to. It was only a classic hospital chair hat I can't imagine is really comfy, "it wasn't that sleep worthy so I just watched her" he chuckles and looks back to the cot.

"What time is it?" I ask and Harry looks down at his phone pressing the home button to see a two messages.

"11:30" he smiles and I widen my eyes.

"Harry she need a feed! Every 2-3 hours remember" I sit up quickly and Harry hand stops me from going to fast as I feel a pain in my crotch.

"It's alright, she was fed at 9, Jane said to feed her again around now but wait for her to stir, so do you want me to get her?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I can do it" I mutter as I adjust my position. "I need a bottle for when she wakes up. Could you please grab one from Jane?" I ask and Harry nods smiling.

"I'll get one in a moment, our mums replied literally within minutes and they're going to come afternoon so you can get some rest" he smiles and I feel his hand tighten around mine. He lets out a sigh and smiles towards me, "I messaged Gemma, Louis, El, Lou, Paul, Mitch, Sarah, Clare, Adam, David, Niall, Liam and that's it. Everyone's replied now, but I didn't want to message anyone else in case you didn't want them to know. I don't know if you want to message Gigi or Kendall or anything?"

"Who were those replies from?" I ask pointing to his phone. Harry looks at me with squinted eyes.

"Now, if you think I'm cheating on you, I wouldn't do it on the day we have a baby" he winks and passes me his phone with a chuckle. "I'm just joking" he breathes with a smile, I roll my eyes chuckling but each time I laugh the pain springs back making me groan a little.