150

"You likes the house then?" My mum smiles down he phone. I place the phone in between my ear and shoulder as I pop a bottle in Darcy's mouth holding her with my other hand.

"It was really nice, Harry seemed really keen too so I'm happy" I smile and I can tell she's smiling down the phone. She made plans with her friend to go out for a coffee this morning so that's why she couldn't watch Darcy. "How was your friend?"

"She was good thank you, she was very interested in your life and how you're getting on, which I just said you were doing well" she smiles and I feel Darcy's force start to pull on the bottle. She's getting stronger and stronger everyday. I'm sure she lifted her head up earlier but I don't know if I'm imagining things.

Harry still hasn't fed her. When I go out and meet El or Lou, I have to arrange my outing around when Darcy needs to be fed which is annoying. He's tried, I'll give him that but he doesn't like the responsibility. He also hasn't changed her, saying he doesn't want to touch her bits which I thinks strangely cute.

"How's little Darcy too? She feeling okay?" Mum asks and I look down to her closed eyes and sucking lips making a smile turn up on my mouth. She was adorable.

"She's as good as ever" I smile and Mum hums down the phone.

"When are you and Harry going to show her to the world? Like with a photo or something?" She asks and I furrow my eyebrows, as if on cue Harry walks in with a banana hanging out him mouth. He scrolls through his phone crashing down on the sofa just across from us. He looks to Darcy smiling as his banana breaks away in his mouth as he chews away looking back to his phone.

"We haven't really talked about it" I mutter looking to Harry who looks up with low eyebrows in thought of what we're talking about.

"People are dying to see her" mum chuckles and I nod. "But try and keep her private as long as you can" she adds and I smile down the phone.
————————————————————————
I toss the empty bottle Darcy just cleared into the steriliser, slip my slippers on and grab a glass of water. I walk back in the lounge to see Harry bent down on the floor talking to Darcy in a high pitches voice as she sits in her little C cushion.

His curls bounce up and down as he nods his head up and down to make her laugh. I don't really know when babies start to laugh. Her eyes watch him with concentration as he groans looking to me.

"Is she ever going to show some sort of emotion other than the frown" he moans and looks up to me before stroking her cheek with his finger.

"Hopefully" I wink and start to flick through the channels. Darcy's definitely more awake now and more often as well, she doesn't sleep as much even though she still does a lot which makes nights a little easier. She's calmed with the crying which makes parenthood seem more enjoyable but still has her little hissy fits. "She's frowns like you so we know where she gets it from" I giggle not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Shall we have some tummy time?" Harry chuckles in high picture voice to try to appeal to the small baby. He adjusts his position on the floor to his knees and reaches down picking her up gently. He lays the little soft mat out across the floor for a vision and turns her over so she's face down. She lays most of her weight on her head and chest onto the floor where she can't hold her head up.

"That looks so uncomfortable for her" I giggle and Harry sighs.

"I know, but Dr White said we should let her have tummy time for 2-3 times a day just for a few minutes" he grins like a beaming Cheshire Cat letting his eyes look back down to Darcy.

His hand reaches out and strokes her back softly as I settle with classic E! To see if there's any new gossip, like El and Lou are engaged or we're buying a new house.