167

I'm really sorry I haven't focused on this story as much the last few weeks. I'm going back to posting as much as I can as I am now back from Holiday, and I haven't got any more holidays booked so it's all good! I've finally reached 9k views on this story and I'm so so so happy and grateful for every read.

The meal was very separate, Harry and Josh sat at opposite ends of the table, barely spoke a word and I sat in the middle with Ella on the side of Josh and then Darcy in between Harry and I.

"When are you starting with your music again Harry?" Ella asks across me, I can see Josh tenses and chews the last of his food with gritted teeth making me feel completely on edge. This is easily the worse meal that I've ever had, the food is lovely but the atmosphere is horrible. Harry puts his fork down finishing the meal and clears his throat.

"I haven't really thought about making anymore yet. I'd love to but I like to escape when I write and that's not an option at the moment" he smiles and looks to Darcy who throws a toy on the floor. I sit back in my seat and reach over to the baby rice that I made for Darcy. The weening stage is going to be fun I can already tell. I slip a baby green bib over her neck, flattening it on her chest as her eyes stair at it and her eyebrows frown. Everyone's attention is on her as she pulls at the alien thing around her neck.

"Are you ready?" Ella giggles and Darcy just frowns obviously not impressed. Harry's eyes stare at her intently with awe as Josh keeps his eyes flicking around the room and smiling to Darcy.

"Ready?" I speak in a baby voice and spoon a small amount of rice onto the plastic spoon. My mum chuckles and stands up starting to clear the plates up.

"Let me help" Harry smiles and coughs gently into his hand as he starts to gather plates in his hands. Josh does the same without saying anything, only getting his plate due to Harry and Mum having the majority. I can see Harry looks kinda pleased with himself for Collecting more plates than Josh did. Him, Mum and Josh walk into the kitchen to sort everything out leaving me, Ella and the other women.

Ella's attention stays focused on Darcy as she stares at the spoon hovering in front of her face. Harry the other women chat amongst themselves as Ella stands up.

"I'm just going to help mum" she smiles stroking Darcy's cheek as she skips off to the kitchen. Harry walks back in the room, crossing his arms looking to Darcy.

"You're mum kicked me out the kitchen, apparently I need to see Darcy eat her first food?" He laughs, not quite understanding why she sent him out.

I roll my eyes seeing him sit down on the seat. I make yummy noises as I lean forward and scoop a small spoonful of the rice into her mouth. It dribbles out where her face scrunches up making Harry laugh a little. I scrape the spoon over her mouth to catch the dropping rice and put it back in her mouth attempting to keep it in. Her eyes look to Harry and Harry chuckles.

"Is that good love?" He laughs and looks to the rice slopped in the bowl scrunching his nose up, "It looks... delightful. Babe is that what she has to have? Can't she have something like ice cream or chocolate?" He looks to the bowl and my eyes follow. To be honest it didn't look very appetising, it was basically a soggy rice dribbled into a bowl.

"She has to have it, its good for her" I shrug and get another spoonful waiting for her eyes to snap to it. Her hands wiggle with excitement as her eyes widen. Jennie, whose Josh's mum, turns to us and leans over the table.

"She's adorable" she smiles and I smile turning my head as I spoon it into Darcy's mouth, catching the bits she misses.

"Thank you" I chuckle, "who'd a thought she'd be so damn cute" I giggle tapping her nose as Harry sits down and smiles looking down to Darcy with pride all over his face then turns to Jennie.