138

After a good 30 minutes we finally get the whole way home. I've been dying for a wee. I don't know why but I'm actually dying, I know pregnancy and having a baby has an affect on the bladder. Like many women say they can't hold pee anymore but I don't know.

As we pull up outside the gate, their are a few men and some women with cameras, who jump up waving to us as we'll go in the gates. Harry smiles but doesn't react further. Harry buzzed the gate allowing it to open, pulling inside and parking outside on the patio. I jump out and Harry walks around the other side, opening the door to the backseat and lifting the car seat out after unplugging the seatbelt.

Darcy cried for about 15 minutes of the journey before actually falling to sleep with a premature dummy in her mouth. Ever bump Harry went over I worried it would wake her and she'd cry again. I can deal with it of course but I'd just rather her be peaceful.

Harry lowers her down in the car seat down to his side walking to the front door. He places her down on the floor fiddling in his pocket for the keys as I walk over behind him carrying the overnight bag and the baby bag.

I step next to Harry looking up at the house. In the background I can hear people shouting over the wall, faint calls of my name then Harry's but he just ignores it. I look down to Darcy snuggled in her car seat with a blanket tucked up to her chin. He unlocks the door pushing it open harshly until it hits the wall behind making a loud bang noise jolting her in her seat. I grind my teeth together and Harry scrunches up his face slowly looking down to Darcy stirring, the tiny weep comes from her lips making Harry look to me relaxing his shoulders.

"Sorry" he mutters to me and I chuckle a little.

"Don't be sorry" I chuckle walking inside clutching my legs together to hold my bladder longer, Harry follows as Darcy starts to whine and whimper making Harry sigh. He puts the car seat down, shutting the front door up. I kick my shoes off and walk to the car seat, crouching down on the floor and stroking her cheek, "Hey hey hey" I awe and kiss her forehead. she calms slightly but I pull away she starts again. Harry looks down at her crossing his arms.

"I've really got to pee" I climb back to my feet and scuttle off to the downstairs toilet, relaxing my bladder. I can hear her crying through the door making me groan slightly. I walk out the door to see her in Harry's arms. She's softly still crying but it's slowly fading as Harry shushes her.

I pause in my stride before walking out the bathroom, just looking at him holding her. His body sways side to side a little then looks to me with a smile on his face while his mouth is shaped in a shushing motion.

"Shall we show you around?" He whispers chuckling and walks to the lounge stepping in the door, "This is the living room, this is where we watch tv and stuff..." he starts making me chuckle. We go around the whole house, Harry taking Darcy into every room explain what we do in the room. We step into her room and look down to her. Her eyes are beaming open and dark, looking straight ahead making me chuckle. She isn't paying any attention, she literally isn't thinking of anything because she knows nothing.

"This is your room" Harry steps all the way in, "but you won't be staying in here for a while because you're too small, so you're staying in our room" he chuckles and I lean against the door frame. Harry's eyes flicker to me, "I have a question"

I raise my eyebrows nodding, "What happens when we want to have sex? We can't have sex while she's in the room" he mutters and I burst into a laugh making Harry chuckle nervously, "What?" He sways a little side to side looking down at the baby.

I follow his gaze to see Darcy's eyes falling shut, she opens them once again trying to stay awake until she gives up. I smile calming my laughing from Harry's question.