101

Through out the night so far, Harry has been the centre of some people's attention especially younger women who are here. I've spent the night with Gemma mostly, it feels like Harrys been avoiding us but I don't think Gemma's noticed. Whenever we're close he seems to walk off to speak to other people.

I feel like I've spoke to everyone else in the whole party more than my own boyfriend. I think he's on his 3rd or 4th wine which means I'm definitely driving home tonight.

He's been talking to most people, has gave me a few smiles but nothing more. It's basically like I don't know him. Basically if you walked in this party tonight and looked at me and Harry, you'd think we didn't know each other.

I'm now stood outside with Gemma. She wanted to get some air, like in the pub it's really stuffy and all that so we wanted to feel the air on our skin.

"You've been here longer than I expected" Gemma stands up and straightens out her outfit.

"I know, I thought we were only going to be an hour but Harrys enjoying himself so..." I stutter and shrug my shoulders up.

"You're doing well at hiding it though, aren't you tired?" She asks and I nod widening my eyes in exhaustion.

"I'm knackered" I moan and Gemma sighs.

"Shall I go and get him?" She points to the door and I shake my head frantically.

"No! Let him just get on with it, if I get tired I'll just come and pick him up later" I shrug and Gemma starts to walk back towards where the soft music was playing inside. I follow her and the heat from all the bodies hits us when we enter the well lit room.

I look over to an area of the pub with a higher floor and see Harry stood there with a wine glass, half full or half empty, depending on how you see it. He's stood with an older woman, I would say around 30-35 in a long black dress. He doesn't really look engrossed in the conversation but looks like he's zoned out.

"Molly?" A male voice echos from behind me making me turn around to see a very well groomed man. He's wearing a navy shirt, whit navy trousers and brown shoes to top the look off.

"Hi?" I stutter nervously as I turn myself around.

"I'm just going to get a drink!" Gemma chuckles touching my arm without noticing the guy, as she turns around and heads for the bar.

When I turn back to the man his smile shows his white teeth and plump lips. I smile awkwardly and shakes his head looking down.

"I'm so sorry, I know you, you don't know me" He smiles and holds his hand out, "I'm Josh, I'm a friend of Carl?" He asks his voice raising it into a question.

I furrow my eyebrows and shake his hand softly.

He was tall and rather tanned, I'd say around the height of Harry but his skin was very naturally tanned. His eyes were a light blue almost grey tones and his hair was spiked up into a dusky blonde style.

"You're came with Harry and Gemma right?" He asks and I am is breaking out of my gaze.

"Yeah I am, sorry! I'm sort of out of it" I laugh as I pull my hand away.

"It's okay" he chuckles and I shrug.

"So how do you know me?" I nervously laugh and he shakes his head again pulling his smile back revealing two dimples in his cheeks.

"Where are my manners, I saw you arrive and I just asked who you were..." he started then we both broke out into a light laugh. "That sounded weird, I mean..."

He started again but trailed off. We both make eye contact and he looks away quickly.

"I bet I sound like a total creep" he laughs and I shake my head.