89

John opens the door for us and there's paparazzi both sides of the car. Harry gets out immediately turning around to me and holding his hand out to help me out of the car. I do so and lower my clutch bag over my tummy in self consciousness.

Harry gives me a smile as John closes the door.

"Frank will be here at 12" John nods to Harry who thanks him back. We're stood on what looks like glitter which creates a path all the way up to her house.

I feel so intimidated but so scared. I feel my hand start to sweat making Harry chuckle as he squeezes it tight.

Harry starts to gently pull me up towards the house. Paparazzi click at their cameras and shout familiar and new questions.

"Are you and Kendall seeing each other again? Molly, are you worried that you're going to Harry's Ex's birthday? Are you feeling better from the hospital"

Harry told me before to try my best to ignore questions that I didn't want to answer. Little questions were okay like, how are you enjoying your time in the states but personal questions I got told it leave behind me.

Harry walks determined in front with his eyebrows furrowed and giving small hand gestures to certain cameras. I just look at the floor as I try to keep my heeled shoes walking in a straight line.

We arrive at the door and somebody opens it allowing the physical bump of He music to hit our faces.

Well let's just say it was all I could imagine and nothing disappoints.

There were big silver balloons spelling out Happy 23rd Birthday Ken as soon as you walk in which takes up most of the room. Glitter continues to guide a pathway across the floor which winds around the rooms snaking between people. There were women in dresses everywhere, men in smart casual and a silver and white laser light scanning the room. Whitney Houston, I wanna dance with somebody was playing making me immediately excited for the rest to come.

Under the balloons was a long white table with nibbles like small macaroons, finger cakes and one huge cake of about 5 tiers with a split down the middle with glitter falling out the middle. It was impressive.

Harry looks around over different heads trying to find somebody who he knows but I just stare at different people. I wanted to know who I'd recognise celebrity wise. Like I'm not a fan girl or anything but I just enjoy seeing celebrities off of tv.

Harry leans in pressing his face against my head and shouts over the music, "I see Niall...". My eyes follow his direction and we both make our way into the next room through a big open archway.

Niall was doing the same as what he was doing at Harrys after party in Glasgow, just leaning his elbows on the small bar laid out in the room sipping away at a drink. His eyes light up when he sees Harry.

Harry drops my hand and continues the rest of small way by himself as I follow behind.

"Niall!" Harry shouts and wraps his arms around him, patting him into a manly hug.

"It's been months!" Niall's accent comes through thick and he hugs Harry back. They both pull away and Harry pats him on the shoulder.

"How was your tour?" He asks and Niall looks at me.

"Molly!" He ignores Harrys question and reaches in pulling me into a gentle hug. Niall's hand softly stroke my back and I smile.

"Hi" I squeal over the music and Harry leans over to the barman ordering drinks.

"Niall?" Harry hits him pulling him away from the hug. "What are you drinking?" Harry looks down to the drink in Niall's hand.

Niall looks at his hand and shrugs and Harry rolls his eyes.