22

Harry downs another 2 shots and wipes his mouth with his sleeve. I raise an eyebrow and look at him.

"You're going to be drunk in front of your mum?" I chuckle and he shrugs.

"Oh well, she's seen me like it before" he whispers and laughs to himself.

I've never seen Harry drunk but I have a feeling I'm going to see it tonight. I don't know how much he's had already but it's building up.

He isn't acting drunk yet, he can stand fine, his words are clear and everything he's saying makes perfect sense but I feel like that's all going to go downhill.

I'm on my third martini and I already feel like the room is a bit topsy tervy. I grip Harrys arm to help my balance and he looks down and kisses my forehead.

I can't help but think that he's only being okay with us being more public just because he's got alcohol in his system. If he was sober I'm sure he would have more of a work head on about it all and want to keep it minimal.

Interrupting my thoughts Harry takes my hand in his and starts to pull me through the crowd of people.

It seems like after every other person Harry stopped, shouted someone's name and he'd cheer like he was at a football match or something.

Each time he stopped to say hi, he had another shot from some women who work for the bar handing out free shots.

The alcohols starting to become more noticeable I think.

Harrys hand never leaves mine, he keeps it glued to his in fear or losing me in the crowd. We made it halfway across the room when Harry stopped.

"You wanna meet my mum?" He turned round as his words started to slur now. I chuckle to myself when his eyes meet mine.

"You've asked me that already" I laughs and he laughs too.

"No I haven't?" He stops laughing and I look into his eyes. It feels different looking at him this time to when I look at him on a daily basis. I feel like I'm looking in a complete different Harry to who I spoke to in the dressing room at the interview earlier.

"Then I'd love to meet your mum" I give in and he smiles widely like a child.

"Yes!" He shouts and starts to pull me again. Even when he's had drink he's still cute.

I think he waves and says hi to everyone in here which is understandable as it's his party. Harry stops in his tracks when his eyes land on a certain person. I move my head to see who's in front of him.

Kendall Jenner? "Harry!" She squeals reaching in, wrapping one arm around him and pulling him into a hug. He hugs back then pulls away.

"I'm glad you could make it, Ken" he smiles as his gum peeks through his teeth. I'm sure he always chews gum.

I glance over to Kendall. I felt really intimidated by her. She's so tall, beauty and well, successful. I basically looked like nothing to her.

She looked the same height as Harry and wore a hanging grey dress that dropped to the floor. Her vision focuses on me and smiles briefly.

"I'm Kendall" she smiles and holds her hand out. I take a swallow but confidently reach out smiling like I'm supposed to be here.

"I'm Molly," I smile taking her hand and motioning up and down. What else can I say? I don't want to say something silly like I'm a huge fan because I'm at a celebrity party. That's embarrassing.

I notice Harrys now looking st me as if he's proud to show me off which makes my doubts of him still liking her pass by. He steps back inline with me as he reaches back for my hand but the alcohol makes him miss then looks up to her.