41

I'm sick a few more times in the day but it comes over in waves. I manage to hide it from Harry because he really doesn't need the worry apart from once.

We were sat on the sofa and I had to leg it to the bathroom. Harry's face expressed concern whenever I moaned in pain or start to shiver or sweat.

Towards the end of the day it wore a little. It's like 8pm and I haven't been sick in hours which is a good sign I guess.

"So what's for food?" I ask standing up from the sofa and stretching. I didn't get much work done, Harry convinced me that because I was sick I shouldn't have the stress of reading and signing stuff off.

Harry looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "You're hungry? You must be feeling better" I see his eyes light up with a little bit of happiness thinking of my recovering and I nod at him smiling.

I slouch back on the sofa next to his body and his arm comes around my shoulders.

"Well what do you fancy?" He asked and reaches over and starts to place with my hair.

"I like really fancy ice cream, like nothing but ice cream" I chuckle and Harry spits a laugh and looks at me like are you serious.

I look at him deadly seriously and he chuckles while shrugging. He stands up and walks out of the room towards the kitchen.

My phone starts to ring and I look at the caller ID.

I slide the answer button and put the phone to my ear reaching over and turning the tv down.

"Hey Mum" I smile and I hear her breaths on the other line.

"Hi, Ella told me you weren't feeling too well? Are you okay?" Ella and I aren't the worlds worse sisters. She messaged me soon after Alice saying that we should also meet up for a catch up and I explained I wasn't well so I'll message her when I'm better.

"Oh it's nothing, I just have a fever" I feel the shivers tickle my spine making me arch my back once again.

"Oh okay, do you need me to pop over and bring you anything?" She asked concerned and as if I'm cue Harry appears with a bowl in his right hand.

He looks down at me and furrows his eyebrows to my phone and I mouth to him Mum making him nod his head.

"I'm actually fine thank you, I'm at Harry's and he's sort of taking care of me you can say" I let out a small laugh making him chuckle as he hands me the ice cream.

"Oh alright, as long as you have everything you need" I can feel her smiling on the other end of the phone.

After the call I hung up and placed my phone on the sofa. I look over to Harry then drop my vision I his hands.

"Where's yours?" I wave my hand around my bowl to motion to what I mean. He looks at me like it's joke then chuckles.

"To be honest love, I'm not really feeling the ice cream but you knock yourself out" He smiles kissing me on the cheek.

I shrug and tuck myself into the bowl as Harry watches me amused.

I'm not a messy eater but for some reason a smile starts plastered on his cheeks as I spoon the cold sweet joys into my mouth.

Harry then slaps his hands on his knees making my jump a little in shock. 

"I'm going to have a shower" he smiled and pecked my head. I frowned then a smile grew across my face.

"I could do with a shower" I mumble and Harry's eyes shoot to me. "And we could save water?"  I see Harry reach for his crotch subtly but it's completely
obvious why (like above).