31

"Thank you for letting me stay" Harry smiles while putting his Nike's on. I lean back against the wall and smile.

"Thank you for staying" I chuckle and he smiles.

"Okay..." his voice turns stern and I narrow my eyes towards him. "If he bothers you, call me and I'll beat him up" he jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Very funny Harry, you wouldn't do that" I laugh and his face stays deadly serious.

"Well... I wouldn't beat him up, I could have a word with him, but if he touches you I'm allowed too" he winks and I nod pushing at his stomach to push him towards the door.

I didn't actually want him to go but I didn't want to look to clingy.

Harry stops as he opens the door, "what are you doing tomorrow?" He narrows his eyes at me and bites his lip in hope.

I was meant to go and visit my mum. She lives on the other side of London so it doesn't take me long to get there. I weigh it up and decide Harry might be offering a more exciting day than me.

"Nothing really, why?" I ask and raise my eyebrow.

"Do you wanna come round my place?" I stand still in my spot. Harry Styles' house. I used to wonder what it was like before I left Harry on tour. I've never seen it or even know where it is.

"I would love too" I smile and Harry nods conclusively.

"I'll pick you up, at 11?" He asks waiting patiently for my answer.

"11" I confirm and I feel that new crush feeling inside me like the first time I met him. I try to weaken my smile but it stays hanging on my face strong.

Harry gives me a small look before closing the door behind me and I let out a long breath.

I feel like I'm a school girl crushing again, I widen my eyes and run up to the sofa grabbing my phone texting Alice to come round now.
—————————————————————————
"So have broke up or not?" Alice furrows her eyebrows taking a seat at the small circular table to the right of my kitchen.

I sit down next to her and put my hands on my forehead.

"Yes, no... I don't know" I groan and Alice chuckles.

"Just leave him, he's an asshole anyway" she smiles sarcastically and I smile back mimicking her reaction.

Alice never likes Toby. She always thought he was strange and always thought he was trying to control me. Now looking at things I can see why she thinks that.

She used to say that he'd tell me to do and not to do things but I just wouldn't give in.

"But.." I stutter and Alice holds her hand up.

"Zip" she sounded and I widen my eyes. Excuse me?

"Look Molly, I've seen the way you are with Harry, and the way he is with you, and even though that was months ago doesn't mean all those feelings just go away. You and Harry have so much potential, the tour was in your way before but now the only thing in your way is Toby. Harry came back for a reason hunny" Alice smiles sweetly and reaches over pulling my hand off my face and taking it in hers.

"I'm not telling you what to do, if you want to stay with the biggest twat I've ever met then go for it and I'll support you, but I think you're just trying to put obstacles in the way for some reason" she explains and I look down.

I guess I was. Thinking back to how I felt with Harry when I woke up in the morning was amazing, I was always excited for the day with him. Toby I don't feel that.