62

I looked at myself in the mirror as the familiar buzz sound ringed around the house. Harrys hate has the buzz noise to let people in so they can't just come straight to his door obviously.

I had a white t shirt on, it was kinda tight but not overly with my name in black letters over the front. I or some black joggers on and a silver chain around my neck. I put my hair up into a high pony tail and out a little bit of make up on.

Through bad nights sleep for a few nights, my bags have dramatised, a few spots have broke out and my skin is patch where I have red blotches here and there. I put as minimal make up on as I can but still try to aim for as much coverage but not cakey as possible.

I hear the front door close when I hear low mumbles downstairs. I let a breath out fogging the mirror slightly and scuttle down the stairs.

Harry turns around to me as I hop down the stairs and a oldish man is stood by the front door. He looks in his 50's, has silvery hair and bright blue eyes. He wears some square glasses in his nose and wears a very clinical looking suit.

I jump off the last step. Harry steps next to be and puts his hand on my back.

"This is Molly" Harry introduces and gives me a proud looking smile. I don't look at Harry just lean in stretching my hand out.

"It's nice to meet you Dr White" I smile and he takes my hand. His hand is colder than I expected making me flinch at the sudden change in temperate.

"And you Molly, Harry speaks of you very highly" His voice is low and raspy, and I turn to Harry raising my eyes.

I turn back to the doctor. "Are you sure we're talking about the same Harry?" I laugh and he joins me. He was a very relaxed man making me immediately feel more comfortable with him.

Harry gasps in disbelief to my words and rolls his eyes.

"I think we are" the doctor laughed and Harry smiles. Harry holds his hand out to the door which proceeds into the lounge. We all make our way in and sit down on the sofas.

Before Harry sits he puts 3 bottles of water on the coffee table, a cup of tea for me, one for Doctor White and a coffee for himself.

Harry joins me by my side in the sofa I'm sat on, and Dr White sits on the one opposite.

He gets a small notepad out and pushes his glasses up his nose to make his vision more clear. Harry rests a hand on my knee as his other elbow leans in his thigh.

He furrows his eyebrows and I smile briefly at his engagement with the doctor even though nothings been said.

"So first of all, congratulations to you both" the doctor smiles looking from me to Harry. Harry smiles and looks up at me, he looks so how proud. I'm sure Harry has good days and bad days about the pregnancy. Sometimes he's happy and some times he's really nervous and worried. It's understandable. It's a hard thing to process fully.

"Thank you" I mutter and Harry turns back to the doctor.

"Molly, Harrys called me here to discuss different options with you both. It's early I know... but we do have a few things we can talk about, about how to keep you comfy, what you could do in the mean time until your first midwifery appointment" He smiles reassuringly and I feel Harrys hand comfortably grip my knee a little.

I nod along as he speaks to show I'm understanding his words. Harrys eyes stay focused on Dr White the whole time, no blinking either I'm sure.

"I know this is not a very nice question but are you planning on keeping it?" The doctor says and Harry spits a quick yes out before I can even open my mouth. I kinda like it now Harry is so sure that getting rid of the small thing isn't even an option, like yes it was a mistake but he's some how happy with the mistake.