143

I walk into the bedroom lying Darcy down in the Moses basket next to the bed as always. I walk to the wardrobe, pulling out my pjs and slipping them on, tossing my clothes in the washing basket in the corner of the room. I look over to see Darcy's hands wiggling on view making me know she's awake, but silent which is good. I glide my view past her to the clock on the bedside table.

12:03am.

He's actually taking the piss. I haven't had a text, call or anything. I get he wants to have fun but he said he would be back by 11 max so this is pushing it. I climb onto the bed pulling the duvet back and over my body before I collapse my head down on the pillow. Leaving the bedside lamp on, the room is lit with a warm cosy light making me snuggle deeper into my bed.

Darcy's due for another feed at 2am so she's likely to wake me up then and if Harry's been out, he'll get arsy for being woken up so that's going to be fun. I close my eyes when my phone buzzes bedside me vibrating on Harry's pillow.

I reach over fully expecting it to be him, when it's not, Lukehemmings snapchat lights up my screen.

So he's on his way home

So he's on his way home. That's good. It's nice that he cared enough to tell me, I take a photo of the room in front of me and thank him for telling me. As if I'm cue I hear the gates open, the car brake and then front door swing open. I look down to the Darcy to see her asleep now making me relax. I stand up and walk down the stairs, heavily treading my feet down each step heavily.

Before I get to the bottom I hear a thud making me stop in my tracks. I follow the stairs all the way down to see Harry on the floor with his head in his arms.

"Where have you been?" I scoff crossing my arms looking at him. It's embarrassing, his eyes look up and it's like looking through him. He's pissed off his head. "Harry?" I repeat my tone stronger and his eyes slur down to the floor and his lips let out a mumble of random words.

I've never seen him this drunk. I feel my lips part in absolute shock of his state. He has so much responsibility now and he's just gone and got drunk. He tries to regain his feet on the floor again but his arms give way and he falls back to the floor.

"How much have you fucking drunk?" I ask marching over next to him and grabbing his arms in my hands trying to help him up. His strength is too much for me but I persevere as he tries to get up. He stands up his feet but his head wobbles making him stumble back a step. His eyes don't even look at me, they're half closed and half open but not looking at anything.

His curls were all over his face, his shirt half buttoned up and one shoe off which he's holding in his hand.

"How can you drink so much?" I scoff and let go of his arm making him fall back a little.

"Um... I'm actually..." he starts and I roll my eyes walking into the kitchen. I feel the sound of Harry's one shoe walking behind me making me mentally groan. I run an empty glass under the cold tap and basically throw it at Harry with a harsh hand action. He holds the glass in his hand, his eyes slowly dropping closed and the glass wobbling spilling a drip on the floor.