44

I walked the car as Harry had a quick word with Anne. I jumped in and looked back to them. Anne put her hand on Harrys arm and nodded a small nod.

Harry looks at the ground then sticks his head back up looking to me. He holds up one finger and I nod over to him.

Harry and Anne have a few more words and Harrys face is expressed with worry. I am tell Anne is trying to calm him as he pushes his hair back from his forehead. I swallow a lump forming in my throat.

Maybe it's something more than the fever? I shake my head when I see Harry walking to the car. It's not. I'm fine.

Harry jumps in the car clearing his throat and starts to drive.

"Which doctor?" I mutter and Harry clears his throat again.

"Just the local one, I got an emergency appointment. Nothing to worry about though okay?" Harry looks at me reassuringly but I'm starting to see his weird ways of acting.

My brain starts to think that there's something not quite right and something tells me that Harry knows.

I close my eyes and cuddle in to my seat looking out the window at all the little houses. Harry looks at me sympathetically smiles to himself sadly.

"Harry?" I mumble and he hums. "What do you thinks wrong?" I look over to him and his hands tense around the wheel.

I can see he hesitates but then turns to me and smiles falsely. I can tell it's fake which makes me even more worried.

"There might not be anything wrong" Harry whispers and then I frown. He's such a bad liar it's ridiculous. I feel my heart sadden and my palms start to sweat with nerves.

Harry notices then reaches over and takes my hand. I clutch his tightly and he looks at me into my eyes.

"It'll be okay, we'll see what the doctor says yeah?" He gave me a reassuring smile and I nod. I do trust Harry so I try to push the thought of being anything bad out of my head.

Harry looks back to the road and his eyebrows narrow as I see his brain ticking away in his head as his gaze turns to a day dream.

Harrys eyes briefly look down at my body and then back to the road.

The rest of the journey is silent. Harry didn't speak, I didn't speak, neither of us knew what I say. Harry still tried to comfort me by holding hand, stroking my hair, and reaching down to stroke his finger on my knee.

I bet Harry feels like as soon as I get with him, he has to take me to the doctors. I bet he feels god she's a drama already. I look out the window to a little building. It must be the size of a small house. Harry gets out the car and I also get out.

Before I get the chance to shut the door, Harry shuts it for me and his hand takes mine in his. I can feel my hand sweating in his. Harry pulls it up to his lips and kisses the top of my hand softly before pulling me with him towards the doctors.

Harrys eyes scan the surroundings, I guess he's looking for papz, it's not the first place he wants to be seen one his day back home.

I feel so guilty, Harry could be spending time with his family and he's taking me to the doctor.

Harry walks in front of me, and pulls me behind him. The receptionists look at Harry and widen there eyes.

"Molly Anderson, we have an appointment" Harrys voice is flat and plain. No emotion attached to his voice whatsoever. I feel sorry for the girl who seems rather excited to see Harry but he didn't pay any attention to it.