164

26th November 2019 5:53am.

I feel movement beside me on the bed and then a hand placed on the top of my head. I peel my eyes back to see Harry bent down over the bed with one knee placed next to me. He's fully dressed in some black fitted joggers covered at the bottom by Hugh white socks, a looser black hoodie and a grey hat with covers his head.

"Hey sweetie" he whispers and I close my eye and groan at the time. After the drive last night, we didn't get back until gone 1:30am so we've had like 5 hours sleep. I turn over fully adjusting my eyes to the darkness of the room, "What time do you want me back?"

I let my brain take in his question, first thing in the morning was a track but I close my eyes tight, pulling the duvet up to my chin.

"I'm leaving here at 12, so if you could be back for then it would be good. If you're not just come over whenever" I shrug and feel my eyes closing again. Harry nods and gets himself off the bed making me relax completely. I hear a guzzle from the baby in the background, making Harry bends over the Moses basket and strokes Darcy's face.

He shushes her calmly then looks to me.

"I'll see you later Molls" he smiles and looks back down to Darcy and chuckles, before kissing her forehead. I know as soon as Harry leaves the room, she'll start to cry which makes me want to keep him here.

As Harry closes the door to the bedroom going to the hallway Darcy spits a cry out which just gets louder by the second. I groan and stand up, my pyjama top was unbuttoned slightly, hanging off my shoulder as I crawl over the bed to Harry and Darcy's side. Harry opens the door again looking in and I just roll my eyes to him.

"Why don't you put her in her room?" Harry asks, his hand staying firmly on the door handle. His eyebrows are low looking down to the crying baby. I lift her up and rest her over my shoulder so she can't see Harry because it'll just bring her 10 steps backwards, "just while you sleep for another few hours. She'll be okay, it's like a nap" he shrugs and I purse my lips.

"I guess it's easing her into sleeping in her room" I shrug and Harry nods. His eyes look down to Darcy's back and a small smile lights up his cheeks but when another screeching cry comes out her mouth he sighs.

"Alright, I'm actually going this time" he chuckles and blows a kiss into the rock before jogging off down the stairs. I let my eyes follow him as he runs off until I hear the front door close knowing he was actually gone this time.

"Alright sweetie, lets get you back to bed yes?" I whisper stroking her back but her cries continue. I walk across the hall to wear Darcy's room was stepping inside and taking a moment to look at it.

The room was plain. It had white walls, with the cot that Harry bought ages ago pressed against the far wall. It was huge and white, and dangling above was a small pink and white mobile. Next to the cot was a small bedside table with a tall lamp on, which was silver and white. The whole room was themed mostly white and pink, but the pink was baby and minimal. The window was huge letting in, usually, a lot of light but because of the earliness of the day, outside it was dark. I lay her down in the cot as her fries screech louder as I let her go.

I reach over to the window, dropping the blinds to try and minimise light when the sun finally rises. She'll probably wake up soon if she falls back asleep.

On the usual day, Darcy usually wakes up at 6:30 roughly and then won't sleep until around 12ish after her bottle. I'm trying to pull it out a little to try and get her to have less naps but she's still young and when shes tired, she's a moody little pain. But I love her. I lean back over the cot to see her led down in he middle with a damp cheek from where a tear fell. She's not actually crying crying, she's crying for attention and of Harry so she can't have it.