141

She cried for a good 40 minutes and I literally went insane. My brain turned all fizzled, I couldn't think straight and every time I think I came close to a solution she'd scream again putting me off. Harry was absolutely exhausted, he did he best to stay calm and help the situation but he was getting frustrated I could tell. Harry took her for a drive, I got really stressed just because she wouldn't stop and he offered to take her.

I tried to get some sleep while they were gone but I literally waited for them to get back. I led in darkness, in my room waiting. The time ticked away and I decided to forget trying, get up and walk downstairs.

I grabbed a drink of water then collapsed down on the sofa, and started to wait again. They were gone for 20 minutes and he returned with a still crying Darcy. She was definitely more settled by her lips whimpered. Harry came in with a sigh and we both walked back up to our bedroom, grabbing the Moses basket and going back up. I set the basket up on my side again as he walks closer to me.

"Could you please take her? I need the toilet" he mutters and I nod, taking her off him. Harry walks down he stairs, his steps are slow and long making my heart tug with sadness. I sit back down on the bed and Darcy's cry slowly dims, her mouth closes and her eyes close completely. I widen my eyes and swallow so gently. Without wasting any time I slowly lay her back down in the basket and lay down in the bed. Every move I make is silent, I can't afford to wake her up in case she just cries. Harry heavily tracks back up the stairs and pauses in his step and looks to me with shocked and tired eyes.

"Has she gone quiet or have I lost my hearing?" He looks to me and I feel a sigh of relief skim out my mouth. Harry smiles and quietly walks to his side of the bed climbing in and wrapping his arm around me from behind, pulling my back against his chest. I chuckle with the minimal amount of effort I have left as Harry leans forward placing a kiss on the back of my neck. I don't even say anything, just dig my body into his and close my eyes slowly falling into a deep sleep.
——————————————————————————-
A soft cry wakes me up once again making a loud groan erupt from Harry's mouth. I look to the time to see its 5:30am making me let out a sigh. Swinging my feet over, Harry remains with his face in the pillow and his arm hugging around the cushion. I wipe my left eye with my fist feeling this crustiness around the eyelash and stand up looking into the cot. I shush quietly lifting the whimpering baby up into my arms and grab a dummy from the side and brush it over her lip. She takes it in her mouth quietening her cry as she sucks away to find the milk which is non existent.

Harry lays stretched it across the bed, with his right foot hanging off the end of the bed in thin air. He must be exhausted, I walk downstairs doing the normal routine with the bottle, feeding her and then throwing the bottle in the sink like I do after 30 minutes. I tread heavily into the lounge laying her in the downstairs Moses basket, the one Niall bought us and then collapse down on the sofa next to her. There's no point going back to bed, she'll be hungry again in 2 hours, so it's hardly worth it. I flick the tv on to see a photo of Harry and I leaving he hospital, an arrow on the screen trials in between us pointing to the backseat which is black on the tv but is obviously where Darcy was.

I feel my eyes close as I cuddle down in the sofa bringing my knees up to my chest and hugging my legs together. I rest my chin on the top of my knees as I feel my eyes drop closed just to listen to the tv.

Harry Styles tweeted that the couple have officially had their baby assuming on the 25th April 2019. It was the simple but sweet, Harry tweet saying the couple couldn't be happier with how their baby girl, DARCY OLIVIA. He doesn't forget the fans by adding in how thankful he is for all the support he is getting. The couple...

I feel my brain drift off into a day dream then my head fall jolting up as my brain resumes total consciousness. I'm so tired it's unreal, I can't imagine how Harry feels. Darcy squeaks in the basket making me look in, to see her arms waving slowly over her head and her eye following them lagging a little behind. I smile and lean back in the sofa letting out a huff. This baby thing is already harder than I thought.
——————————————————————————
Nialls coming round today to see the baby. Liam is going to come round later in the week and Ella's also coming round today. Anne and my mum are also going to pop up at some point and Kendall said she's coming to visit when we get more settled. So I feel like even though we're finally home, it's still going to be full on for a few days or weeks.