159

As soon as I get to the cottage I grab my bag from he back of the car looking at Darcy's empty car seat in the back making me pause for a moment and smile. I close the door and turn to the cottage.

It was a sweet white modern cottage on Lyford Road. It was huge form the outside, with different levels of floors and windows surrounded by a brown brick with a low and wide roof. It has a little drive which is packed with cars of the other girls and some green round bushes up at the side. I pull the bag all he way to the door and push it back hearing laughs coming from the room down the end. The inside is rather modern with the old cottage twist to it too. I follow the cries of laughter, pushing the wooden door back to reveal the girls stood around the kitchen.

They all turn their heads and squeal as Eleanor finishes whats in her mouth and scuttles over. All of the girl are wearing pink silk robes with a few with their hair already in the style they're having it at the wedding.

"I'm so glad you're here" El cheers and hugs me. I drop my bag and hug back. I scan the room over her shoulder smiling to the other girls. I recognise everyone, on the back of their robes the word bridesmaid is written in italics and of course, El's said Bride and was a white silk.

"You look amazing already" I giggle pulling away. Her hair and make up was done as she sips at her champagne in her glass, with a strawberry floating on the top.

"I'm so nervous, like I've been shaking all morning" she squeals, her voice is croaking but excited never the less. I giggle and shake my head.

"That's normal though, you'll be fine. You're going to look so good" I smile and lean against the counter of the kitchen. The kitchen was laid out as a corner white and wooden interior, a huge island in the middle of the room which was covered with make up and hair styling tools, accompanying the room were massive windows leading out onto a huge green garden.

"Molly!" I hear someone cheer making me shoot my head in the direction of the voice to see Gemma walking over with her arms out who is also wearing a robe. "I haven't seen you in ages" she smiles widely and hugs me tightly.

"It's been a few months?" I chuckle and nod into her hug pulling away and studying her face. It was so fresh from all make up and showed her adorable freckles immensely.

"How's Harry? And little Darcy? I literally have so much to talk to you about" she grins and I chuckle nodding.

"They're both well, how long are you down for after the wedding?" I ask as Gem purses her lips in thought.

"For a week so I'll defo come round to yours. I haven't seen my little niece in months, I bet she's changed loads" she sips at her champagne as El runs over to the other side of the island picking up a glass holding to out to me.

"She has changed yeah" I chuckle and take the glass from Els hands, "Thank you" I take a sip and the bubbles warm my throat.

It's like 9:30 and I'm already on the champagne. It's going to be a fun day.

"You two can chat as much as you like, but Molly" Lou walks over and hugs me. It's like an overload of hugs today making me feel all loved. "You need to let me do your hair because we're running behind" she giggles and points to her chair across the kitchen.

Me and Gem both laugh as I walk over the chair where my robe which El got me is hanging.

"I'll change then I'll be straight in your chair" I wink to Lou who rolls her eyes playfully taking a strawberry out of her glass and popping it lightly in her mouth as she giggles.

I pick up the robe and scuttle off into the other room.
——————————————————————————
The morning was so relaxed. Everything was going well, the photographer was making her way around taking photos of all of us as we got ready. I had a huge catch up with Gemma and Lou, and I met all of Louis' sisters. They were all lovely and I chatted to all of them as much as I could to get to know them. I knew Lottie from when we went on El's hen do a month back, being closer to our age, was super easy to take to. She was bubbly and funny just like Louis which was kinda scary.