48

Harry went into the bathroom to have a shower. He's been in there for ages but I understand he might want to stand there as the hot water hits him.

I haven't replied to any of the messages. I'm just hoping my Mum tells Ella and Alice about my fever and then that'll keep them occupied until I tell them properly.

Harry walks out the bathroom with a cloud of steam flooding behind him. I feel my knees weaken slightly as I notice he's just wrapped his bottom half with a white towel. His tattoos drip with left over water and his curls droop down with water sliding off the ends of the hair onto his chest.

I bite my lip and Harry looks at me and smirks at my lip biting. He stops smiling then reaches for his phone looking at a text as his eyes scan the screen.

"Sorted, me and you are going out tonight" He smiles and I furrow my eyebrows sorting out my clothes. I just stuck with a looser than normal white t shirt and some black ripped jeans with some white converse which Harry loves.

"Going out?" I mumble and fold my pyjama top up. Harry looks down at my converse then the rest of the outfit and smiles to himself.

What am I going to wear when I get bigger? Like I'm going to put on weight and the bump will start to show and maternity clothes are hard to find if you want nice ones.

"Yeah, I'm taking you out. Like a proper night like I said we would eventually when we first met" Harry smiled proudly and starts to dry himself with another towel.

I smile back to when I first met Harry. We had no problems what so ever, just us two having fun.

"Where are we going?" I smile and Harry smirks sneakily.

"You'll know that later" he smiles then sighs. I furrow my eyebrows and he smiles weakly "I'm really sorry, but I have a few things to sort out today, management are coming up to discuss what to do about the situation, and yeah... if you don't want to come you don't have too, but you're just as involved in this as me so I'm happy if you want to join"

Harry walks over and brushes his semi wet hand on my cheek. I look into his eyes and feel myself break a little inside. If I didn't have him I'd be having a mental break down right now.

"Is it okay if I sit in?" I mumble and Harry nods seriously but sweetly. He places a kiss on my forehead and walks to his packed bags pulling some jeans and a a purple shirt out slipping it all on then places a hat on his head.

I smile at his appearance grabbing a brush and brushing it through my hair. Harry watches me mesmerised and I chuckle putting the brush back.

"What time are management coming up?" I mumble and the mood drops completely. I really don't like David. I don't think he actually thinks about anyone else's feelings, he just speaks. I know he's doing everything he can for Harry which I'm glad but I really don't like him, and for some reason I don't think he likes me either.

"They'll be here at 1oclock, also we're going out somewhere nice tonight so make sure you dress good" Harry gives me a little wink before kissing my cheek and walking to the door. "I'll be back in a moment love" Harry smiles before walking out of the door closing it in a moment. Where's he gone now?

My brain moves quickly into panic mode when I realise I literally have no clothes for tonight.  I don't even hesitate to grab my phone and start dialling the one person I know who's around this area of England, has great fashion sense and is around the same size as me.

"Molly," Gemma's voice rings down the phone and I smile.

"I really need a favour! Harrys taking me out tonight and I have absolutely nothing to wear!" I shout down the phone.