23

Even though Harry acted sympathetic to my freezing self he was still drunk. We still leant against the balcony edge with him pressing me against the half wall.

The music is so loud that it could be heard out here every word clear as day.

His hands rest on my hips and his head falls forward resting his forehead against mine. I'm not going to kid myself, he stinks of alcohol.

He just became so drunk so quick. Harry closes his eyes while he lets out a few long breaths to calm himself down then springs his eyes back open when a new song comes on.

Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.

"I love this song!" He cheers and steps back away from me twisting around in a circle making me laugh slightly. Harrys cost hangs off my shoulders down to just below my waist as cold air circles around my legs.

I clutch the jacket tighter as Harry holds on hand out to me at arms length.

"Can I have this dance?" He slurs and I roll my eyes chuckling.

"Can you even dance in your state?" I raise my eyebrows and he frowns.

"What state? I'm the best dancer in the whole of the..." he stutters putting his other hand to his mouth brushing a finger against his lips as he hums for he right word. "In the world" he cheers and I feel myself blurt a laugh out.

Harry shakes his hand a little drawing my attention to it. I end up giving in after a second and reach out for it. His hands drenched in a mix of sweat and alcohol causing our hands to stick together which I'm sure he doesn't have a problem with.

He pulls me off the wall and twists me around under his arm attempting to hold his own balance. I rest hand hands behind Harrys head and his hands lay comfortably on my waist.

Harry sways me back and forth but suddenly his ankle twists and he falls down the floor. His hand lets go of mine before he falls to stop me from coming down with him.

I hold my balance waiting to see Harrys reaction. Oh my god I hope he's not hurt. I bite my lip hard and his head rolls up before collapsing into laughter.

I sigh in relief and scuttle over to his side. Harry leans his head back and lays flat on the floor for a moment breathing deeply.

"Harry get up" I laugh reaching out grabbing his arm and attempting to pull at his weight.

"You're the only one who can get me up" He smirks at the last bit. I hesitate for a second before understanding his dirty humour. I let out an obvious sarcastic laugh before trying to pull at his arm.

"Molly?" He turns serious and sits up crossing his legs. His arse must be freezing on the stone floor.

Harry turns me around pulling my bum to fit nicely in his lap wrapping his arms around me. He pulls my hair back and presses his lips close to my ear.

"Do you wanna have a baby?" He whispers and I spit out a laugh.

"Alright sweetie, lets get you up" I try to stand myself up but he holds me firmly down making my weight incomparable with his.

"I'm serious, I'm like what... 26? It's time to think about settling down" I realise his voice tone is serious but it's completely obvious it's the drink talking.

I pull out of his grip to a stand and bend down facing him. "You're 24" I roll my eyes jokingly and he frowns in confusion. He's actually forgotten his age.

I stand up straight and Harry puts a hand on my leg stroking his finger in a circle. Goosebumps appear on my legs for both the freezing air and Harry's touch making me step back.