146

"What the hell El?" I take the drink placing it on the table and quickly reach out grabbing her hand looking at her ring dazzling up towards the ceiling.

I see her blush a little as she pulls her hand back.

"I was going to tell you, I promise but it wasn't the right time" she whispers, her eyes looking down at the ring wiggling it between her fingers.

"When?" I widen my eyes, I feel complete shock. I didn't see this coming at all! "Like when did it happen? How?" I rush making Eleanor giggle.

"Yesterday so just keep it hush yeah?" She giggles and sits down on the seat next to me again, "we got a Chinese, and you know the little fortune cookies? I cracked one of those open and it was just there" she laughs and smiles admiringly down at her ring.

It was so beautiful, Louis did well I can tell. There was a round diamond in the middle and centre then either side, two more smaller pear shaped diamonds which gave the ring more to look at.

My eyes were baffled by the whole situation

My eyes were baffled by the whole situation. I can't believe they're engaged.

"I'm so happy for you" I smile widely, forgetting about Harry reaching in and hugging her tightly. I hear her gasp when my arms get tighter but she chuckles hugging back.

"Thank you, I was going to tell you but it didn't happen until like 10 last night and then with the baby I thought you might be sleeping and ah" she laughs sipping at her drink casually. "So I'm sorry about that"

I shake my head and sit down smiling to myself. They're getting married? It feels so strange to know that they're actually like smile committed now. I smile looking towards Eleanor, she's going to make the most beautiful bride ever. "So are you planning yet or not?" I giggle, I always get excited about weddings, no matter whose it is I just feel so much excitement for them.

El widens her eyes and chuckles.

"Since I got engaged last night, have we planned anything?" She asks sarcastically and rolls her eyes playfully, "no we haven't. I was thinking like next year but I have spoke to Lou about it yet" she chuckles and I nod reserving my excitement.

"I'm so happy for you" I smile making her smile grow wider across her cheeks as a squeak comes rom Darcy's chair making us both look down. Here we go again.
—————————————————————————
I've left Darcy with Eleanor while I go and see Harry. Louis phoned again and just said that Harry wants to talk, he tried to call me but I ignored them until I actually wanted to see him. I pull up to the house, driving into the drive way and looking up at the house. Louis' car was parked outside and as I open the door Louis appears at the front door to the house. I give him a small smile before getting out and stepping over.

"Harry's in the lounge, he doesn't know you're here so just go and see him" he smiles weakly and steps outside with his keys. "I'm going to head back, if you need us then call us" he smiles.