122

This chapter is a mahoosive catch up chapter! xxx

Monday 1st April 2019

Since the scan on January 3rd, I've been eating super healthy and often. I'm desperate to make this baby as well as I can, Harry is very encouraging of me eating healthy. Actually he's probably forcing it down my throat, if I yawn he thinks that eating a banana is the answer. When I wake up, he asks if I want breakfast, at lunch he asks if I'd like a kiwi and after dinner, he asks if I would like a fruit salad which actually makes me physically laugh out loud.

We've been having regular scans, every 4 weeks to see how the baby is developing and growing. From the halfway scan, the baby being around 15cm, it's grown to around 27cm which I think is really good. Harry was also happy with the growth but obviously the Doctors still say it's under weight. But I'm positive that we're heading slowly in the right direction.

We've bought more clothes, premature ones so now we have double what we already had. There is literally no room left in the drawers or wardrobe for any more clothes so I'm hoping that no one else gets it baby grows because it'll be taking over our wardrobe.

Even though the bump is small, pregnancy has taken a slow turn on me. Even I've noticed I've started to get a little aggregated. Little things have started to annoy me, like not taking the rubbish out, forgetting something upstairs, and the worse being if Harry leaves the bathroom floor wet and sloppy after a shower, it drives me literally crazy. I sort of feel bad for him because I do keep going on but I can't help it in the moment. He's coping with it well though, he just lets me take my mood out on however I feel which makes me feel even more guilty when I think back.

Harry, overall, is coping well with everything. The pregnancy is getting harder for me to deal with so I can't imagine how annoyed he gets with me moaning about it. He's just classic Harry though. Always cheerful, happy to speak to anybody and always optimistic with everything which I really need right now. If it wasn't for his positivity, I'd probably be in a ball under the stairs with the whole house shut away in darkness.

Harry's birthday was 2 months ago now, he was 25 and he actually wasn't happy about it. I always thought that Harry would be the type of person to embrace age as it came but he was kinda the opposite. If I had a penny for every time I heard him complain he was getting old, I'm sure I would have a bank account as big as his own. Now he's also going to become a dad, he feels like he's really getting old when he's actually not. But of course, his childlike self remained the same.

He's been going to the gym a tonne this last month and working a lot too. He's under the impression, and he's probably right, that as we get closer to the birth and when the baby comes, he won't have time to go to the gym. He's worried he's going to wither away, bless him. He's also been working a lot because at the end of April/start of May, that's when his year off is going to start. I'm nervous for him, the fans don't know officially yet that he's taking a year off but Harry said he's going to post on Twitter or Instagram to let everyone know later.

Anne is coming down today. She's coming to help with preparing for the baby. Also shes dying to see Harry of course. She hasn't seen him since Christmas which I can understand is a long time, but when he went on tour he was gone months and months and she didn't see him. I couldn't imagine not seeing my mum for months and months, I see her probably every week.

Anne is staying with us for a few days, then she said she'd check in a hotel. I don't want her to leave the house, I genuinely want her to feel as at home at the house as at her own. My mum also is dying to one and help, and knowing that Anne is coming down she's feels like it's all getting real.

Ella has a boyfriend now, his names James. I've met him once and he seems really nice. They get on really sweet and he seems really genuine which I think is good for her. Speaking of relationships, El's told me that her and Louis are back on a straight path, they've really tried to make it work. Liam and Cheryl broke up last year. Liam has been round a few times bringing Bear a few times which I enjoyed. It gave me a little glimpse of seeing a baby in the house, but the way Liam was so calm with him gave me a lot of reassurance. Niall just Niall, he's rumoured to be seeing this girl called Hailee Steinfeld, he hasn't actually confirmed it but there's photos everywhere so I hope it's true. I think he'd be the most sweet and caring boyfriend.