61

Harry closes his front door as we walk inside and I feel my throat throw up a yawn. Harry places his hand on my back guiding further into the house as he carry's the bag in his other hand.

I walk into the lounge and collapse down on the sofa.

I heard footsteps jog up the stairs assuming Harrys taking our bags to his room. I raise my hand back up to my mouth as another yawn escapes.

I stand up and straighten out my clothes. I just worse a Plain black top and some black Ivy Park Joggers with a white stripe down the side. I kicked my sliders off and decided to jog up to the office room I laid all my work out before we left for Holmes Chapel.

I walk into the room and see my paper work scattered frantically across the desk exactly how I left it.

I slouch over to the desk and sit down on the swivel seat pulling my knees under the table. I start to look over the paper work and start to put it in some sort of order.

I grab a pen from the pen pot and start to scribble my signature in different places for the page.

I hear Harry clear his throat making me look up to see him stood in the doorway. I stare for a moment awaiting for him to say what he wants to say but he just chuckles.

He's still wearing the light blue shirt over the white vest top which I think really suits him. The colour just compliments everything about him.

"You want a drink miss?" He mocks and I roll my eyes then decide to play along.

I shoo my hands for him to leave like a boss would do.

"No thank you" I chuckle and he giggles and walks in. He walks around to my side of the desk and leans his bum on the side.

"Do you want to just work tonight and tell your mum tomorrow?" Harry reaches over and strokes the top of my head as I scan read another page.

"I'll phone her to tell her we're back but yeah, we'll do it tomorrow. Is that okay?" I look up and his eyes connect with mine as he nods appreciatively.

His gaze was sharp, as if lined with shards of glass around the edges. The coldness at the center drew me in, yet they betrayed nothing but concern and love.

He reaches down and kisses my head then stands up straight.

"I'll leave you to do some work okay love? I'll be downstairs" Harry walks over to the door pausing fin the doorway as he gives me another glance back. He smiles to me once more before quietly closing the door behind him.
——————————————————————————
When Harry left the room I phoned my mum to tell her we were back and that we'd pop around sometime tomorrow. She gave me a little catch up on what's happening at home. She told me Ella's never at home anymore, my Mum has a new job, and Ella also has a boyfriend but she said Ella keeps saying that he's no Harry Styles which made me laugh.

I carried on some work and got about a third of it done in an hour and half roughly. Harry didn't come and interrupt me the whole time I was working, only once to ask if I needed anything.

I lean back in the chair and let a huff out. I reach over to my phone which flatly lead on the desk pressing the home button to reveal the time.

9:52pm

I stand up and shove the phone in my pocket and walk towards the door. I open the door flicking the light off and immediately hear running water. 

It sounds like music to my ears. Even travelling in a car makes my body feel all dirty and gross, and being sat there in one place for over an hour makes me feel a lot worse too.