169

Georgia was tiny, her figure was just overall tiny with very small hands that flung out to her sides. Her smile lit up the whole room as her dark hair dropped just above her shoulders in a short cropped style. Her skin tone was pale but English rose like making her hair look even darker. Dan, on the other hand was rather muscular, defiantly makes Harry look even smaller. His skin tone was the same but a little more naturally tan and his hair more of a mousy blonde with grey highlights.

"She is lovely" I awe as I sit down in seat number C34, Harry sitting in D34 then Darcy's seat is E34. Dan and Georgia are sat further forward in the plane, in something like 21 or something. "Can we meet up with them like everyday?" I exaggerate, referring to Dan and Georgia. They both got on with me so well but I know that Harry does want some alone time so I'm going to play on it.

"Every day?" He stutters and reaches up putting the bags into the overhead compartments. Where he stretches up, his top raises showing his v-lines on his torso with his two tattoos making me bite my lip. "They'll want some time on there own love, and I want to spend time with you both" he smiles, closing the cabinet and collapsing down in his seat next to me.

Darcy sits on my lap shaking her rattle in her hands up and down as her tongue sloppily sucks on her lips. She's wearing a comfy pink baby grow, one that's designed for travelling in so the baby can be comfy, then a little jumper that I can slip over the top if the plane gets too cold. Harry looks down to her and smiles before leaning back in his chair.

"I'm just joking, I want to spend time with you too" I giggle and reach over, Darcy staring with her long eyelashes as I pop a kiss on Harry nose making his face scrunch up. His hand reaches over and rests on my knee, Darcy's eyes following his hand. "Someone's a little jealous" I wink as Darcy looks up pouring her lip to Harry who just chuckles.

"So about this sex..." Harry whispers and leans his head in closer, "Are you serious about not doing anything?" He stutters and I just smirk a little to him, Darcy hits Harry's hand lightly with hers but his eyes don't look away from me.

"God you're actually concerned about this?" I wink and Harry leans his head back letting a groan out. Many people start to pile into the cabin, finding their seats and putting their luggage above their heads. The seats were rather spaced out, plenty of leg room and a tv that you could pull up from the side of your seat.

"I just want to feel you?" Harry moans and purses his lips out into a pout. "Please? Just once?" He hums and I give him a sly wink while his smirk grows across his cheeks.

"Once" I wink and Harry fidgets in his seat pulling a face.

"Or twice?" He whispers and I laugh looking down to Darcy who's looking up mesmerised at us.

"Is Daddy desperate?" I chuckle leaning forward and kissing her forehead. Harry sighs and sits back in his seat.

"I'm not desperate, I just haven't actually spent any alone time with you" he closes his eyes and leans back in his seat as the seatbelt sign comes on. I look up seeing the little light on, making me pull Darcy further into my lap, put my seatbelt on under her then wrapping the child's safety seatbelt over her holding her against me. They gave us a baby seatbelt, for the Darcy when we walked into the plane and explained how to plug it in and all that.

"Harry your belt" I nudge him with my arm and Harry opens once eye to look up to the light then huffs while pulling his over his lap.

"Thanks love" he smiles with his cheeky little smile while closing his eyes again. He's turning into a typical Dad, that sleeps whenever he gets five minutes.

Good morning from all the cabin crew, I am John Giles, your captain and pilot for today's flight to The Seychelles. The flight will approximately be 10 hours making our arrival time locally in the Seychelles be 9pm at night. Please remain seated until the seatbelt light goes off and I hope you have a pleasant flight with us.

Dating Harry StylesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara