68

"Babe?" I hear Harry's voice ring along with the sound of fresh running water through my sleepy ears as I force my eyes open. They squint to the light form the sky light above Harry's bed and I see Harry's face right in front of me.

"Hey love, you want to just stand up for me? We gotta take a trip to the hospital" he mumbles and I furrow my eyebrows.

What is he on about? The hospital? Seriously what?

Harry must have noticed my confusion and he smiles weakly. His eyes are swimming with worry, I haven't seen him this worried since the doctors before we found out I was pregnant.

"What?" I muffle in a raspy morning voice. Harry stands up and holds both his hands out.

"You don't need to worry okay? Just stand up for me love" Harry smiles weakly and I reach my hands out and take his. I let him pull me up and my eyes close again with tiredness letting another yawn out of mouth.

Harry looks over my shoulder and swallows deeply. I open my eyes to look at him and he puts his hand on my lower pushing me away from the bed concerned.

I turn my head back to the bed to see a soaked large red patch oozing from the bed sheets where I led.

I feel my insides tighten as I widen my eyes. What the fuck. I feel my body start to shake a little.

"Harry..." I feel a whimper leave my lips and he shushes me.

"It'll be okay yeah? We just gotta go to the hospital now" he kisses my forehead and jogs over to the wardrobe pulling out some of my fresh clothes.

My eyes look back to the oozing blood on the sheets making a dry taste run through my throat. I swallow a lump formed in my throat that stayed there permanently and no attempt of swallowing made it leave.

The blood lay there, some soaked into the white sheets and some just lay there in a puddle of dark red liquid.

My hand travels up to my stomach hugging myself tightly for comfort. What's going on? I feel my eyes start to tear up with a shock and worry as Harry rushes around the room grabbing clothes, bags and anything else.

I fall still.

I look down at my body to see my panties and the back of my legs bathed in blood making my lip quiver. What's wrong?

I feel a tear drop down my cheek and Harry rushes out of the room quickly and turns the running water off before running back to me. His eyes fall on me as soon as he enters the room. His eyes were blood shot from waking up so quickly and in shock.

"Harry what's going on?" I feel another tear fall and Harry takes deep breath walking over and wiping the tear. I can tell he doesn't y'know either. Well obviously he doesn't know why.

"Let's get you cleaned up yeah and then we'll leave to go to the hospital" he smiles weakly taking my hand and guiding me all the way to the bathroom.

"Harry I can't just bath! We've got to go now!" I mutter and pull my hand from his grip.

"Please babe, you're covered in blood, I've already called the hospital they said to come when we're ready" Harry sighs sadly then kisses my forehead then quickly runs back out the room and up the stairs.

I strip off quickly and jump in the bath. I get the stained blood off my body as quickly as humanly possible and then get out throwing the clothes on Harry got me. Before pulling the joggers on I scuttle over to the cupboard pulling out a sanitary towel incase I bleed more.

It was a plain black jogging bottoms and t shirt but I couldn't care less what I was wearing. I was about to jog out the room with tears stained on my cheeks as Harry appears in the door.