25

I waited for 10 minutes and Harry didn't show. I tapped my foot against the floor and checked my watch for the 100th time. I let out a huff and stand up putting some suitable clothes on to walk in public in.

I grab my room key and jog over to the elevator. I press the button like ten times before the doors open. I jump in doing the exact same on the other side until the door opens on the bottom floor. My eyes immediately fall on Paul who's talking to the receptionist.

I run over and pant reaching my hand up to rest on the desk. "What's happening?" I breathe and Paul completely blanks me.

I honestly thought he liked me but I guess it's all just an act. He stayed still continuing to talk to the receptionist. I push his arm but he doesn't flinch.

"Paul!" I shout and he lets a sigh out and turns his head down to face me. "Where is Harry?"

He lets another sigh out, "He's discussing with David. He told me that you'd come and look for him so he asked me to tell you to go back to your room and he'll sort it" Paul huffs and starts signing a piece of paper the lady handed to him.

Harry honestly thinks I'm going to sit in my room and wait for him? Honestly Harry.

At the corner of my eye a door opens revealing Harry stepping one foot out. He must have got dressed as he's now fully clothed in black skinny jeans, a white vest top and an orange shirt with stripes around he bottom rim.

His heads facing down as he holds the door open for someone behind him.

David follows him out and Harry makes eye contact with me straight away.

I can't read him. His face shows no emotion at all and I smile over to try and squeeze any type of reaction.

His lips turn up into a weak smile and he walks over to the elevator, he pushes the button before looking back at me.

His eyes look sad but he recovers it with a small smile as he reaches his hand out for me to take. I glance a Paul then start to jog over to harry. On my way I look over at David who looks so far up his arse that he could chew his own food.

He stands there with his nose pointed up and his hands firmly placed together. I got the impression he was a typical serious manager when I met him with Harry but he looks sterner now.

I take Harry's hand and he immediately tightens the grip. As if by cue the door opens and he steps on frost gently dragging me behind him.

"What happened?" I stutter and look over to Harry. His eyes stay placed focused on the doors to the lift as he sighs.

"Let's just go to your room" he turns to me and strokes a piece of hair behind my ear before giving me a reassuring smile.

I can't tell if that's to let me down nicely or to make me even more excited when he tells me I'm staying.

The whole small journey back to my room was silent. Harry didn't speak which gives me doubts of me staying on tour.

It's not too bad if I don't stay on tour with him, I guess. I was going to stay at home for 3 months anyway, and now at least I know he cares about me so I have more chances of being remembered by him.

Harry sits down on my bed pulling me down next to him. I twist myself to face him as his fingers draw circles on my hand.

His eyes connect with our hands until he lets a nervous breath out. I look up and his eyes connect with mine.

He looks sad. His eyes showed that he didn't really want to say what he had too. I swallow preparing myself for him to say that I'm not staying on tour.