34

Harry reaches down and kisses me breathlessly once more before rolling off of me. Our bodies slipped past each other drenched in sweat and Harrys chest rises and falls in a different speed and pattern to mine.

We both lay facing the ceiling completely naked as we catch our breath. I'm not going to lie, Harry was so good in bed. A smile creeps on my face thinking back to the event of a few minutes ago.

Harry turns on to the side of his body and leans up on his elbow looking down at me. I feel a little self conscious suddenly for some reason making me reach down and grab the duvet pulling it up to my chest.

Harry pulls it over his bottom half and rests his hand on my chest. I feel the duvet cover immediately stick to my dampened body as I look up to Harrys who's face is wiped with a smirk.

"You're actually amazing" Harry lets out a word after a breath and I shake my head disagreeing.

"You are" I chuckle and he reaches down and kisses my lips once more. This time is slow and long, not like before.

Harrys hand travels under the duvet resting on my stomach and trace a pattern with his finger before pulling his lips away. I feel like I melt at his every touch, I still haven't quite mastered getting used to it.

He slips his arm under the pillow which my head was laying on and his hand appears at my shoulder pulling me close to him. My bare chest meets with his and I close my eyes and my breathing returns back to normal.

That was hands down the best sex I've ever had. Without getting too graphic with details, Toby was always about being slow and romantic. That's lovely sometimes but it's fun to mix it up.

With Harry I felt like it was rough, romantic, playful, exciting, pleasurable and meaningful all at the same time.

Harrys breathing is still abnormal making me look up to his with raised eyebrows.

"I thought you were fit?" I chuckle and he scowls at me.

"I am! I've just basically gave you everything there so give me a break" he jokes and leans his head black in exhaustion. I really felt everything he gave me, it was amazing in every way.

Toby comes to mind for a moment. I broke up with him properly yesterday and I've already slept with someone else. Some people would call me a few names but if you put Harry Styles in front of them I'm sure they'd do the same.

I listen to Harry breathing and rest my head on his chest allowing it to rise and fall with his breaths.

A smirk plays on my face as I decide to joke around some more. I quickly get up and climb on top of him sitting on where his dick is but it's under the duvet so it's not in a weird way.

"Round 2?" I smirk and try to hold in a laugh. Harrys face was a picture.

He looks shocked. "You've actually not had sex with me for like 7 months... and now you want it again?" Harry breathed and scoffed jokingly. "I don't think I'll be able to go again for like... months"

I laugh making him join me into chuckles. I stand up on the bed and jump off letting my bone bounce a little making my hands fly up to hold them.

Harrys eyes study me as I walk over the bathroom. I flick the light on in the bathroom and walk inside closing the door.

I look at myself in the mirror and widen my eyes. What has he been looking at this entire time? My hair was all over the place and my face has basically sweated off my make up showing pink patches on my cheeks.

I wash my face completely, cleaning all my sweat and left over make up off and look at my body in the mirror. My eyes focus on my neck as I see two little purple marks start to show.