80

I pull the phone away from my ear and look at the time.

"Harry it's 12:15" I chuckle through a yawn as I snuggle down into the bed. Harry and I have been on the phone for hours. Even when I'm away from him I literally can't get enough of him. It's kinda sad really.

"Shit you better get some sleep" He mutters. I got into bed after about an hour of being on the phone with him. We have comfortable silences on the phone before he would bring up some other ridiculous remark in a typical Harry way.

"I probably should, thank you for having me for like weeks" I smile pulling the duvet to my chin.

"It's absolutely my pleasure, just stay round whenever" Harry chuckles and it goes silent again. We sit in a pause for a moment before Harry clears his throat, "I love you".

I smile to myself like an idiot.

"I love you too" I whisper making him breathe heavily on the phone like he doesn't want to go. I'm sure he never wants to hang up, leave or have any time away from me. Which is kind of a compliment I guess?

"Sleep well, remember... 10:30!" He sternly laughs and I nod then realising he can't see me.

"And no later" I laugh and Harry lets a chuckling breath across the phone.

"Goodnight love" he whispers and I smile wider. He has this affect on me that I literally can't explain. It's amazing, it makes me feel full of life and the happiest I could ever be.

"Night Harry" I smile. Harry pauses for a moment as I hear one more last breath before he hangs up. I reach over plugging my phone on charge and then place it face down on my bed side table.

I set an alarm for 6:30am. I wanted to go and see my Mum and Ella in the morning just to see them before I go away. I'm also going to tell Ella unless my mum has already told her about the pregnancy.

I feel a little guilty I haven't seen them in ages and when I do it's not for long. I feel like I've spent more time with Harrys family who are hours away than my own family who are literally 10 minutes away. It's awful when you think about it, I'm like a terrible daughter and sister.

I cuddle down into the duvet and sheets and close my eyes. The bed is still cold even though I've been led here for hours, I guess I'm missing Harry laying next to me. I don't want to say that because it means he's right about us wanting to be together all the time. I think I need boundaries some of the time.

I feel my eyes fall heavy and my eyelashes knit together as I fall into a sleep.
——————————————————————————
Beep beep beep.

My alarm rings and I let out a physical groan. I reach over and slide my finger across my phone to stop the agonising sound of the alarm.

I close my eyes again and lay on my back stretching my muscles out. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, making me sit up quickly and my hand fly to my tummy.

I close my eyes tight in the pain then it dies off. I relax my muscles and pull the duvet off me to see  blood drops on the sheets. I feel myself freeze again. It can't happen again.

I stand up slowly and see a small puddle of blood sat on the sheets. I feel my mouth taste of iron and run dry at the thought of the blood.

"Shit" I whisper. I look down at my bum to see blood staining my shorts. I swallow the lump in my throat and strip down to nothing from my bottom half. I realise there's a little bit of my top making me take that off too.

I toss it in the wash bin in the corner of my room and take a deep breath to process the event. It's happened again? That can't be good surely. So it can't be the sex...