152

Monday 29th July

"Babe are you ready?" Harry calls into the house. He just strapped Darcy in the car while I carry one last box to the delivery drivers which take it off me. They've pulled half of the lorry into the gate where we can put all of our boxes in, me and Harry are going in our car to the house while the second lorry goes. Harry was wearing grey shorts, high socks with some trainers and a white full stop t shirt and his hair in a bandana. I wore some black joggers, black long sleeved top and myMolly necklace Harry got me.

We have a lot of shit.

I didn't realise how much until it's all in boxes, we haven't taken any furniture because it's all set out at the new house. Harry's keeping the house under his name for a while until he decides he wants to sell it or whatever he wants to do.

I look to the house and smile up having one of those emotional moments where I think back to carrying Darcy through the doors and all that jazz. Harry wraps his arm around my shoulders and hugs me from behind kissing my cheek. He looks up and smiles letting out a breath.

"I moved into this house before I even met you" he winks and I chuckle turning around in his grasp looking into his eyes.

"That was ages ago, like over a year and half" I chuckle then widen my eyes when I realise how long it's actually been. Even though I've known Harry for so long, I was never with him properly until we got pregnant which feels like a lifetime ago.

"Who'd have guessed that when I first met you, we would be here right now" he chuckles and I roll my eyes hitting his chest lightly before pushing myself out of his arms.

"You're so soppy" I laugh as the truck behind me starts it's engine. I turn around flicking my hair around, which hits Harry in the face. The driver sticks his arm out the window holding a thumbs up to Harry, who waves his hand. I turn back to face him with a smile pressed on his cheek.

"Time to go" he grins, twisting on his heels and strutting to the car. We bout jump in taking one more look up to the house. I can't help but feel emotional, this house has been such a big part of my life with Harry. Harry reaches over and takes my hand in my knee and strokes his finger over my knuckles.

I glance over to see him smiling subtly with a small hint of sadness. Harry looks back to the house once more before checking left and right on he road, the pulling out.

I look back to Darcy who's asleep with her eyes closed. I smile back to the small figure. Harry's photo got over 4 million likes, loads and loads of comments and so many fan pages shared the image. I read a few comments and they were all so lovely, well out of the small percentage I read. I did a little stalking on the fan pages to see what was being said on there and everyone was so kind. I truly believe Harry has the best fans in the world. I don't think Darcy could grow up with more friendly and kind fans which are going to watch her grow along side us.

"When can Darcy sleep in her own room?" Harry asks and I furrow my eyebrows. I'm not good with the actual milestones, I just guess around the time I think. I need to read the rest of the book that Harry bought but I just don't have time.

"I don't really know, I'm guessing around 6 months?" I furrow my eyebrows and shrug my shoulders up. Harry's head slowly turns with his mouth gaping open making me roll my eyes, "if you're desperate then I could ask El to watch her for a few hours?" I mutter and Harry shrugs.

"A few hours is a little optimistic" he winks making me croak a laugh out, "but that would be great. I could ask Lou?" He shrugs and I shrug as well making it into a little shrugging session where we bout chuckle throwing our shoulders up.