64

"I'm pregnant..." I whisper and my Mums mouth parts as if to drop a little. I feel Harrys hand immediately tighten with nerves.

She doesn't say anything. A lump forms in the back of my throat, attempting to swallow it but it remains permanent.

Harry looks down at our hands then pulls his head back up.

"Mrs Anderson... I'm really sorry, I didn't mean too..." Harry starts but I snap my head to him. What's he going to say? He's sorry for cumming inside me? Or sorry for not using protection? Nothing is appropriate to say in front of my mum.

"I just want you to know," Harry looks straight at my mum, I look at him and she focuses back. I didn't think she'd take it bad, but the silent treatment is worse. Now we don't know what she's thinking.
"I'm not going to leave Molly, I'm not planning on leaving now or ever. I'll take care of them both"

I look over to my Mum who still looks shocked out of her mind.

I sigh, dropping Harrys hand and walking over to my Mums side. I sit on the arm of the sofa and put my hand on her back.

She looks up at me.

"Sweetie your so young..." she whispers and I nod. I look over to Harry and he stands up giving me a small smile.

"I'll give you both a minute" He smiles at me then weakly towards Mum, then walks out the room swiftly without turning back.

Her hands are shaking in her lap, she's worried sick I can tell. I reach down and take both her hands in mine and slide myself off the sofa arm to sit by her.

"That's why we went to the doctors, we thought I had the flu but it just didn't go away. We were completely oblivious but when we went up to see Harrys Mum, she told him there's something more to look at... so we went to the doctors and yeah..." I smile weakly.

Thinking back at the whole situation it's been kinda up and down a lot. It was low then fine, then high in the day, then low again when Harry got drunk. It's a rollercoaster.

"How many weeks are you?" Mum asks. Her eyes soften and her hand reaches out and strokes the bottom of my back comfortably.

"Only like 3 or 4" I smile weakly and she nods. Her eyes connect with mind and I see a tear form. Her hand brushes against my cheek. I furrow my eyebrows and wrap my arms around her.

"It's okay, we're going to be okay. I have Harry, we have so many people who can help, like you, Ella, Anne, Gemma, Alice..." I pause.

I need to tell Alice as well. She's just as important to me as everyone else we've told.

"What about the media?" Mum brushes up and I snap out of my little gaze.

"We can't tell anyone. Like seriously Mum, anyone. It's such a big thing, there's eyes on Harry everywhere now because of the doctors in Holmes Chapel and then the doctor coming this morning. It's such a big thing..." I hold my hands out and look st her sternly.

She eyes turn serious and my time lowers in seriousness.

"Like you can't buy anything baby related because it will somehow get out, I think you'd probably be seen doing it as well, so please let's just keep it between us" I smile and she nods understandingly.

I can't actually tell how she's feeling. She's keeping it boxed up, like she doesn't want to let me in. My mum was young when she had me, she was 23 or something and she always said she felt too young, and I'm 2 years younger.

"Who knows?" Mum asks and I uncontrollably let a yawn out of tiredness.

"Just Anne and you, obviously Harrys management and the doctors but that's it" I smile and she nods. She looks to the door that Harry walked out and sighed.