38

Next day, Monday.

I do up my last button leaving the two top ones of my shirt undone as I grab my bag throwing the usual essentials in for work.

I now work in PRADA central office so I'm doing all the business and money side of the business. I'm just a line manager so I'm in charge of like 10 people in the whole office and then I have managers above me then so in.

I tap a little bit of lipgloss on my chapped lips and pucker in the mirror before running out to my car. I fiddle with my keys before jumping in my car.

I turn the engine on but it rattles. I sigh and try again.

"C'mon" I whine and check my watch. I'm going to have to get the tube. I sigh and quickly get out my car, locking it up and quickly walking fast paste to the closest station.

I walk as fast as I can in my black heels and scuttle to  the little pay thing to get a pass.

I go through all the security things and look at the tube map. I'm not going to lie, I don't use the tube often. I only use it when I need too so I only know the trains to the shops and that's it. I wipe some strands of hair out of my face and feel a fish of air circle around my bare legs and up my skirt.

I put my hands over my skirt to pull it down a little then find the line I need to catch. I rush down the escalators and pay attention to no one else but myself and my mission to get to this train and not be late.

I jump on the train as the door beeping starts to go and the doors shut immediately almost catching my hair in the door. I let out a sigh of relief and I lean back against the glass window between the standing area and seats.

I wipe a little dust off my black shirt where I'd run into the air the train had gushed in my direction.

I look in the window reflection at my self to see my straightened hair all over my face. I attempt o sort it out but it doesn't look like it did earlier.

A girl around my age looks at me and smiles shyly. I smile back then pulling my bag further up my shoulder. A man looks at me from across the train and deliberately scans me up and down with his creepy eyes. I awkwardly look away and stand up straight getting ready for the doors to open.

When I got off the train and walked to the exit the fresh air hit me like a wall. My phone starts to ring and I answer pulling it to my ear.

"Hey love, want to go out today?" Harry's voice rings effortlessly down the line. I smile to myself like an idiot but start walking down the street to the office.

"Aw, thanks but I'm working today" I sigh down the phone and he sighs back.

"Damn, I was meant to ask you, where do you work?" He asks as the phone crackles a little.

"Prada Harry, I've told you before" I chuckle and Harry stays silent.

"Yeah but which one, there are 56 offices for Prada in London" he jokes and I widen my eyes and stop in my place before carrying on walking slowly.

"You're not a stalker much" I laugh and he copies. His laughter down the phone send shivers down my spine.

"I'm joking, I'm not a stalker and I don't know how many there are, I made that up" Harry chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm sorry but I can't meet you" I laugh and feel a cold hand on my shoulder making my face twist around.

"Is that Harry?" A girl basically screams and I put the phone down next to me. How does she know it's Harry? Who is she?