90

"I'm really sorry to bother you, but I'm like a huge fan, I don't want to see all fangirly but I like... love you" I chuckle and she smiles and awes.

"Oh thank you, you're adorable" She smiles and pushes her hair almost in slow motion over her shoulder. She had a long gold dress on with long sleeves and fluffy ends around the wrist. "You're a friend of Kendall's?" She asks and I slowly nod.

"Well, I'm here with my boyfriend, and he knows Kendall so we're just mutual friends" I didn't want to lie. I'm not friends friends with her, just acquaintances you could say.

"Your boyfriend?" She asks and takes her drink from the side. "Thank you" She smiles to the man who nods his head before turning back to me.

"Harry, Styles" I break it apart not sure whether to say the Styles part or just assume that she may know who I'm on about.

"Of course, I saw you on E! The other day" she chuckles in the classic Kim Kardashian chuckle and I feel my legs go weak. I can't believe I'm sat here with Kim Kardashian.

"You did?" I widen my eyes as I take another drink.

"I did, you left the hospital, I won't ask because Its none of my business but I hope everything's okay" she smiles and bows her head a little letting her high pony tail flop over her shoulder onto the right side of her chest.

"I can't believe you saw me on tv" I fan my face with my hand and she laughs a little.

Suddenly Kendall rushes over and grabs my hand.

"Harrys looking for you" She smiles and looks to Kim, looking her up and down. "You look hot" she smirks and Kim rolls her eyes.

"Thank you Kenny" she chuckles and picks her drink up before turning to me, "It was lovely meeting you" she adds stroking me arm as she walks off.

I feel myself freeze and Kendall laughs at me.

"That was Kim Kardashian!" I shout and she slowly nods. I realise how fan girly I look and I feel myself sink back into a shell.

"Come on" she laughs and starts to pull me once again. We make our way brought the crowd until Harry comes into view. He's with this guy dancing raising his hands up and down, drawing loads of attention to himself.

I chuckle as he turns to face me and points to me. I can already tell he's had a few drinks. I really hope he's not drunk. I can deal with tipsy Harry, but there's a line where I find it really difficult to deal with.

Kendall drops my hand and does jazz hands over me making Harry nod in her direction as if to thank her for bringing me back before she jogs off.

I stand there placing a hand on my hip as Harry dances over and his face is full of joy. Niall's also dancing, well when I say dancing, I mean jumping up and down waving his hands everywhere spilling his drink a little.

Harry takes both my hands pulling me to the dance floor and wraps his arms around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder as he sways side to side pulling me along with him making me chuckle.

If he sticks at this level I think I could stand it, it's when he starts to fall over, slur his words and not even be able to walk in a straight line.

Niall runs up to us and jumps around holding his drink up and Harry cheers over loads of people shouting and singing.

He looks down at me leaning in pressing his lips on mine as his hands lower down to my bum. One of his hands rests just above the arch to my bum and the other lifts back up to my waist. I kiss back and Harrys tongue immediately slips messily into my mouth. When he pulls away, he leans back in but presses his face close to my ear.