16

I had to update the last bit of the last chapter because I missed a little something out! Read it before continuing!

My neck aches making me groan and clutch the duvet up to my chin. The air was cold against my cheeks causing my body to wrap itself into a ball under the covers.

I peel my eyes open and stare at the ceiling. I turn my head to the left where Harry was. I'm greeted by nothing than an empty bed.

I sort of wish he did stay in here because it would've been an honest accident. But I understand we have to be like colleagues.

I sit myself up and look at the tv which was switched off. I reached for my phone which was on the bedside cabinet. As I grab it a piece of paper falls to the floor from underneath it.

I furrow my eyebrows reaching down and picking the piece of white folded paper and peels one of the sides back.

Hope you're sleeping sweet, H x

I bite my lip to hold back a smile. I think it's sweet how he didn't stay here but also a little annoying.

I stand up. I wonder what we're doing today? I walk to my door peeping outside down the corridor. No ones there.

I run out quickly knocking on Harry's door rapidly before someone sees me. It would look a bit weird if I was seen running it Harry's room early in the morning in Basically nothing but shorts.

The door opens after I hear a rustle behind the door. I'm greeted by Harry shirtless once again with his boxers pulled accidentally lower than meant to be.

I look at his v-line of his hips making me feel a draft brush against my bare leg.

He rubs his eyes and with one hand and adjust his eye to me before letting a lazy smile out.

He opens his mouth to say something but I rush inside closing the door behind me.

"Thank you for putting me to bed" I smile and his voice is lower and huskier than normal making more goosebumps rise on my body.

I walk further into the room realising his is a little bigger than mine, but exactly the same format just flipped.

I look at his unmade bed and purse my lips. Harry walks in behind me as I run to the bed and jump under the duvet.

"I'm sorry, Its quite cold" I Excuse and Harry rolls his eyes playfully. Not many people can say they've been in Harry Styles bed where he's slept less than 10 minutes ago.

He walks to the other side and climbs under the duvet. His skin touches mine under the cover making me flinch my leg away.

He shoots me a glare.

"You don't have to move" he chuckles and I look at him cautiously slowing moving my leg back until it presses against his.

He rolls his eyes and huffs. "I'll just do all the work then shall I?" He jokes sarcastically and scoots closer until my body is pressed against his.

I feel my whole boys tense as he lifts his arm up motioning me to allow it behind my shoulders. I hesitate but do so and lay my head back ok his arm.

We're sat in that typical position how couples sit which I wasn't sure of. His arms around me while his hand plays with a strand of my hair.

I look up at Harry who's eyes are shut and long breaths escape his lips and nose.

"Are our tired?" I ask and he smiles before I opening his eyes looking down at me.

"A bit but I just haven't woke up properly yet" he clears his throat to try and adjust his husky voice. I just want his voice to be like this forever and ever. "But I'm not going to sleep laying like this because I want to remember laying like this with you" he kisses the temple of my forehead.

I look up at his after he does. I look down at his lips. Oh my god how much I want to kiss him. I hold it back and clear my throat.

Harrys hand lowers and starts to trace circles on my hip sensing a shiver down my spine. Harry notices and chuckles.

"Do I actually have that type of effect on you?" He winks and blush with embarrassment.

I act oblivious even though he has every type of effect on me. "What effect?" I stutter.

"Like a... I don't know, but you shivered" he smiled weakly and innocently. "You're not scared of me right?" His face turned deadly serious and he lifted his hand in worry.

I shake my head and gesture the same with my hand. "No! I'm not scared of you" I chuckle at the end when I realise how stupid that question was.

He sighed in relief and rested his hand back on my hip. "No one saw you come in right?" He furrows his eyebrows and squints his eyes.

I shake my head "I double checked for peeper" I joke and be nods seriously.

"I just... don't wanna get caught like being alone with you in... our pyjamas" He laughs once he looks down. It would look strange if someone walked i now.

We're meant to be just colleagues but I know just as well as him we both don't want to be just colleagues.

"I'm not ashamed to be seen with you, but y'know, If you got like sent home or kicked off the tour... I'd feel so bad that I let you go" he rests the side of his head on the top of mine.

I feel my eyes close shut as I inhale Harrys scent. It was so fresh and morning like. But it smelled of completely him. No spray covering it up.

I open my mouth to talk when a knock plants firmly on Harrys door making both our attentions spring to the door.

Harry cusses under his breath and coughs loudly. "One minute!" He shouts to the front door and he jumps up grabbing a t-shirt.

Where do I go? I can't just sit here. How bad does that look if I sat in Harry's bed in my pyjamas! They don't know that I didn't spend the night in here!

Harry looks to me then at the wardrobe mouthing to me silently. Jump in there.

I give him a fast nod before crawling off the bed, climbing into the wardrobe. I struggle to reach the door to shut it causing Harry to scuttle over.

He puts both hands on either of the doors and smiles. His face reaches in planting a soft peck on my lips. I'm surprise I peck back only realising that he kissed me when the doors shut.

A smile grows over my cheeks and my hand connect with my mouth to stop smiling. He kissed me again!

I feel like a naughty school girl who's been crossing lines with a guy in class and has to hide or something along those lines.

Harry opens the door to whoever it is and footsteps sound closer and closer.

"So Harry tonight, it's the same as any other show but you'll have to be in hair and make up earlier, just for the reasons we have a few things to go through like minutes before the show." It's mans voice but I don't recognise it.

I hear Harry humming along.

I look through the tiniest of gaps between the two wardrobe doors and I see Harry leant up against the wall with his eyebrows furrowed.

His tattoos are faded showing through a white top he's wearing and his black boxers still hanging the same as before.

My mouth lets out a loud breath ending up as a soft moan making Harry cough instantly to cover it up then a small smile tickles his face showing his dimple.

He's the cutest person ever.