130

Just to get this straight, I have never give birth or spoke about what child birth is actually like. Therefore I'm no expert or even have the slightest clue what I'm talking about so I tried to keep it to what I think would happen. Please be nice and enjoy the scene!!xxx

Harry pushes the door harshly open as I start to reply to all the messages. I walk back to the bed looking up to Harry who walks to the side of the bed. His hand cups my head and his lips smile down at me.

"You feeling okay?" He asks as I continue to tap at my phone.

"Yeah I'm okay, it just goes over me" I smile up at him and he nods. He walks around the bed and collapsing down in the chair.

"Your mums picking mine up to come and wait in the waiting room" he chuckles and lifts his feet up to rest them on the end of the bed. "I told them i could just call them when it's born but they weren't having any of it"

I chuckle as another stabbing pain comes into my lower stomach making my hand grip my tummy. I tightly close my eyes and let out quick breaths.

Harry looks at me with sympathy all over his face. He sighs and leans forward placing his hand on my leg.

"Did Monica say much while I was gone?" He asks and I nod letting the wave pass over.

"She told me about the equipment, she also said I'm like 1.5cm but I need to get to 10 and the baby is led in the right place with its head down so it's all okay" I smile and Harry's face flushes with happiness for a second and a little relief.

"Something's gone right then" he chuckles and strokes my back as I sit up straight. I let out another long breath and close my eyes as Harry's hand massages into my back, "not going to lie, I feel kinda useless" he grumbles and I shoot him a look.

"Useless?" I furrow my eyebrows and places the phone on the little table by my side.

"Yeah," he nods, "like you've got to deal with all the pain and I have to sit here like a... plank" he chuckles and I roll my eyes frantically attaching it with a groan.

"You're actually helping me just being here" I smile and his face lights up with a smile for a quick second. "I couldn't sit here for hours by myself, I think I might go insane"

"But if I wasn't here, then you'd have someone else... like your mum?" He shrugs and I shoot him another look, as another breeze of pain rattled over my body making me groan. Harry pauses and rubs my back again letting it a subtle sigh.

"If you weren't here then I wouldn't be pregnant" I wink making him roll his eyes.

"Well I'm sorry, you're just very attractive and I like that about you" he chuckles referring to us having sex the first time. I feel bad that Harry's weekend away was ruined because of my waters breaking, not that it's any ones fault but it's kinda sad that he planned it all and it's gone down the drain.

"I'm sorry that this had to happen now, like on the night you planned stuff for us" I rest my hand on my forehead feeling it immediately stick with sweat.

"Molly" he starts and lifts his phone out, "I can't blame you or anyone for it happening" he winks and starts to scroll as another cramp comes across my body.

I let it rumble my body as I try to refrain my body from pushing down and trying to get the pain away. Harry looks at me sympathetically as he locks his phone. I slowly recover as a I feel the veins start to pop in my neck from the strain my body was under.

"I just feel bad..." I start and Harry shushes me as he stands up and sits on the edge of the bed. I close my legs fully from where Monica was looking down into m crotch.