6

I get a rude awakening from my alarm clock and groan reaching over to switch it off. I look up at the ceiling as a smile grows across my face remembering yesterday.

I click on my phone but no messages. Well he's slacking a bit if you ask me. I shrug it off and run to the shower. I turn my regular playlist on and strip off hopping in.

I spend the usual amount time, singing in the shower, washing and dancing reliving the show in my head from last night. Once I get out, I grab my work clothes and slide them over my semi wet body.

I haven't got a decent job. Not yet, I still don't really know what I want to do so I'm the classic girl who works in Starbucks making coffees and drinks. Yippee.

I do my make up the usual natural face and tie half my hair up into a messy bun leaving the rest to hang loosely.

I hear a ding from my phone making me leap to it sliding the message open straight away.

From Harry:
Morning love, I have a free day today before the next show tonight, wanna meet?x

I smile widely which then turns into a sigh. I have work.

Me:
Morning! I would love too but I'm working today:(x

Harry:
You could call in sick? Or is that a bad example... I don't encourage that sort of behaviour but whatever you wanna do;)x

His text makes my innocent smile turn to a smirk. I could call in sick? I leave the chat with Harry before dialling my bosses number.

It rang about three times before she answered.

"Hey, I'm really sorry Sarah but I've been up all night feeling so ill, I really don't think I'll be able to make it in today" I cough after to make it sound more believable.

"Awh sweet, it's alright, take the day off to recover. Take as long as you need, see you later in the week" Sarah said on the end of the line before hanging up.

I did feel a little bad. She's like the best manager I could ever ask for, she's friendly, well organised flexible but knows how to keep people in order as well.

That soon leaves my mind when I receive another text from Harry.

Harry:
I'll come and pick you up? Yah or nah?x

I text him my address thanking him for the offer. I stand up looking at my wardrobe full of clothes. What do I wear? We might just chill in a hotel room or we could be going out on a day date.

I start to try some different outfits on but bite my lip and start to sigh and huff as everything I choose doesn't look right.

The pile of clothes on my bed slowly begins to build as I get even more stressed than I've ever been before. I'm meeting up with Harry Styles and I'm not looking like I did yesterday.

I settle with a cute little white t-shirt with a black slogan in tiny letters written over my boob area saying the female boss, some ripped black skinny jeans and my classic all white converse.

I take it that we wouldn't go anywhere fancy as it's the day and such short notice. I grab my black loose fitting coat and drape it over my shoulder.

I walk downstairs to be greeted by my Mother holding a cup of tea. I went straight to the fridge grabbing the carton of orange juice and pouring a glass.

"I'm going out today, I don't know what time I'll be back but I'll message you" I await an answer but when I don't get one my head turns while taking a sip of the fresh liquid.