103

I put my hands on Harrys chest pushing him gently back to the chair and sit him down. I close the fridge and walk back over looking up to see Harrys hands on his head looking to the floor.

"What's wrong?" I sit down on the chair next to him and rest my hand on his knee. He snivels through a. Breath and I see his eyes sting at a cry.

He lets out a nervous break shakey laugh, "I feel really stupid" he scoffed and I shake my head frantically.

"Don't feel stupid? What's up?" I ask again rubbing my hand gently on his knee. His curls sweatily stick against his forehead making me reach up and push the damp locks back.

"I just don't feel well" he throws his hands up in frustration and I furrow my eyebrows.

"In what way?" I ask and his hand drops onto mine. His eyes threaten to spill before he sucks the tears back with a deep breath.

"I'm drained" he whispers and I feel my heart break into two. Harrys been doing really long days this week, ever since we got back from the scan he's been working nearly everyday, whether it's rehearsing with the band, prepping for the brits, or just simply getting driven place to place to meet people to discuss his future plans as a performer.

David agreed that Harry could have a year or just under off because of the baby coming and all but he can't start it until I'm 2 weeks before my due date which the nurse was going to phone me about this week.

Because the baby is rather small, they've given me a few due dates but they're going to call and clarify.

"It's okay to feel tired?" I sigh, "You don't need to feel stupid for being so tired?" I lean down looking into his eyes.

"I haven't slept right in days" He mutters and closes his eyes resting his hand on his forehead. I reach up and place my hand on his forehead making his move.

The skin on his face feels clammy and dampened and a heat rushes to my hand from his head.

I pull my hand off, wiping it subtly on my jogging bottoms and let out a sigh.

"I have a banging headache, I can't eat because it makes me feel sick" he mumbles and looks up to me. We lock eyes and Harry breaks it by standing up and starts to pace around the kitchen.

His hand rests on his hip as he walks around in a circle and I close my eyes letting out a huff.

"Do you want me to call Dr White?" I ask and Harry shakes his head.

"No he doesn't need to worry, I don't think he can do anything" he mutters and starts to fam his face with his hand letting out a huff, "is it hot in here?" He asks fluttering his face with his fingers.

I stand up walking to the central heating and switching it right down. Bare in mind we're at the end of the November, it's starting to get really cold outside hence why the heatings on.

Harry wipes his forehead and I furrow my eyebrows.

"It's not about Saturday is it?" I ask and Harrys face shoots to me. He swallows and shrugs.

"It doesn't help" He mutters and leans back against the kitchen counter.

I furrow my eyebrows and stand up. In not tomorrow but the next day is the Brits. And that's obviously where we're coming out with the pregnancy. So I gathered Harry would be shutting himself.

He leans back and puts his hands over his face letting out a groaning shout.

I'm not lying. I'm shitting myself for this too. I don't know how everyone is going to act, people that we personally know probably will be okay but Harrys fans, I'm worried will hate it and blame me for it all. Obviously I would rather them take a dislike to me than hate Harry for it but only time will tell.