28

The awkward atmosphere between me and Harry slowly got less and less as the conversation started flowing like we hadn't been apart.

"So how many?" I laugh and Harry laughs back wiping under his eyes.

"Like nine and I felt so guilty that these lovely people had made me all this food and I couldn't get past the fourth course let alone ninth" he laughed and tears streamed out of his eyes.

Both of our position have adjusted so we're sat on the same sofa facing each other, with Harrys legs up one side and mine against the sofa cushions. The blanket lays over us and I lean my head black with laughter.

Harrys laughing fades and he stares at me for a brief moment. I stop laughing too and let a smile out. My heart soon drops when I remember what harry referred us too on the interview I watched.

We're just friends now. Maybe that's what he feels now? Maybe that's why he didn't make all the effort because he though we were better off like that than together together.

I put my hands together over the blanket and start to play with my fingers. Harry nudges me slightly with his foot. I give his foot a death glare before looking back up at him.

"What's wrong?" He sadly smiles and sits up crossing his legs, leaning forward a little to focus on my lips.

"What happened?" I ask and let my hands drop. His eyebrows knit together in confusion. "With us?" I mutter and he swallows.

I can tell he was trying avoid the conversation but we need to address it eventually.

"I don't know... it just must have fell that way" he stuttered.

It didn't fall like that, we both tried at the start. I used to stay up until god knows what times in the morning just to talk to him.

I think Harry did the same for me. After his shows, it would be like 4 in the afternoon where I am, and it would be like 1 o'clock where he was and he'd stay up to talk to me. I felt kinda guilty at the time but he always insisted.

We both just stopped trying to make everything work. It slowly became easier to block it out and then it was gone sadly.

Harrys eyes looked into mine and we froze for a moment. I got lost in his gaze.

I look back down at my hands making Harry chuckle.

"Why do you keep looking down?" He chuckles and I shake my head.

The truth is because I know what looking into his eyes does to me. I literally get lost and the last time I looked in his eyes, I ended up making out with him in an elevator and now I have Toby I can't do that.

"It's a habit" I lie and Harry raises an eyebrow. I ignore him and grab the remote. "Shall we watch something?" I grab the remote and turn the movies on.

Loads of films were popping up when The Notebook came up Harry waves his hand at the screen and hummed.

"Yes! Yes! That!" He shouted waving frantically at the screen. I widen my eyes and the film fills the screen. "Thank you so much!" He thanked and smiled towards me.

I cuddle down into the sofa and Harry looks at me. He moves slightly closer to me making me a little nervous. I swallow and Harrys arm brushing against mine sending a small shiver down my spine.

The film starts and Harry wiggles his body and buries himself in the sofa cushions. I smile weakly and look towards the screen.

I don't know how to act with Harry. I can't tell if he wants to just be friends or to go back to exactly how we were. I look at him in the corner of my eye to see him smiling at the screen like a goof.