133

3 updates today ahhhhh! I've literally just realised that I don't think I have ever said Mollys Mums name!!! Ahhhhhh, I'll add it in from now. So so so sorry!!xxx

I sit back on the bed as Anne rocks Darcy back and forth.

"She's so tiny isn't she?" My mum smiles sitting close to Anne's seat. They both look down at her staring. I'm glad I'm not the only one who stares.

Harry sits on the bed next to me resting his hand behind me on the bed. He smiles down at the baby letting out a smile. I follow his gaze to see her wide awake, her eyes are beaming looking around. She can't see further than a few inches in front of her face. Her eyes are dark, sort of black at the moment but know they'll change as she grows.

My mums had her turn holding her for about 30 minutes and she stayed asleep the entire time. Now Anne has her she's happy to stay awake.

"How are you feeling anyway Molly? How are your stitches?" Mum asks and I shrug my shoulders a little. My mum was wearing a white shirt and some dark jeans, she had glasses sat on her nose and her hair tied back in a bun. She was a very classy lady of her age, she was also rather attractive, her make up was always done nicely and naturally which I think is where I get my naturalness from.

"They're sore" I adjust my position and Harry smiles weakly, "but it's not as much pain as I felt earlier" I laugh it off and Harry smiles.

"She did really well, like I physically couldn't have done it" he chuckles and Anne rolls her eyes.

"That's because you are a man Harry, have you called Gemma?" She asks and he nods.

"She's going to come down in a few days later in the week, like when we're settled in. But I don't know when that will be" he shrugs and looks to me as if I was meant to know.

"I dunno" I chuckle and Anne looks down to Darcy. I follow her gaze and smile before she pulls a face. My mum looks down and scrunches her face up too.

"Looks like someone's done a little poopie" Anne chuckles making my mum laugh a little. Harry shot me a look and laughs a little.

"Please never say that again Mum" he laughs and stands up walking around the other side of the bed and grabs the baby bag pulling out a tiny little nappy.

I stand up and Anne shakes her head.

"I can do it, Molly your stitches need you to rest. I'll sort it" she smiles and I shake my head.

"No honestly, I haven't changed her yet so I need to figure it out" I chuckle continuing to stand and walk over. Anne nods passing Darcy gently into my arms. "She has a wee earlier and Jane showed me how to change her properly but I need to do it myself" I giggle nervously.

She stirs a little as she's transferred into my arms but I shush her walking over to the changing mat that Jane set up in the corner on the table. Harry grabs the nappy and powder in his hands hen pops the cream tub in his mouth and walks over dropping it all on the side.

"There's nothing like changing a nappy for the first time" My mum laughs and Anne laughs along, "it's not that hard don't worry".

I lay her down on the mat gently, her boney arms spring out to the side as I unbutton down the side of the baby grow. Harry watches with furrowed eyebrows, turns around to face the Mums.

"Can I get either of you a drink?" Harry asks looking to my mum then Anne, who both smile to eachother.

"Are you trying to get out of changing a nappy?" Anne chuckles and Harry widens his eyes shaking his head. I raise my eyebrows looking to him as a I pull the baby grow completely off revealing her tiny thin body.