158

25th November 2019 6:53am

"Okay Harry, we're leaving!" I call reaching down next to the door slinging the bag over my shoulder. It's early, and I'm going to the little cottage to where El and the other Bridesmaids are getting ready, after I drop Darcy at my mums. I hear footsteps from upstairs making me automatically look towards the stairs where I see him black jeans with a rip in the right knee, a black oversized t shirt that showed more of his neckline and some sunglasses sat on his nose making me roll my eyes, "it's not that sunny outside" I wink as Harry jumps next to me reaching down and picking Darcy up in her car seat. Her face is frowning like it usually does when she's confused making Harry chuckle down to her tapping her nose with his other finger.

She's getting more heavy now, like I can carry her easily but when it comes to actually getting her in the car seat from the house to the car, Harry said he'd rather carry her. Whether he's concerned about me or her being dropped is beyond me.

"Who cares, it'll come out later for them" he smiles referring to El and Lou. I reach out, pulling the door back and scanning the surroundings outside. The air is cold and breezy, the grass and plants are slightly damp from the frosted night but it leaves a really refreshing air to the atmosphere. I step out holding the keys in my hand, as Harry follows letting Darcy weigh down one side of his body.

I close the door walking down the steps lightly patting my feet on the steps as he follows behind.

"Maybe you're right" he chuckles, making me look back as he slides his glasses away from his eyes then drops them on the collar of his t shirt.

"Have you got everything you need for Louis?" I asks and Harry slowly nods then I roll my eyes knowing he doesn't really know where everything is, "the speech you printed is still on the printer, the alcohol is in the fridge and everything else you should know where that is" I smile, unlocking the car door and chuckling the bag in the back passengers seat. I walk around to the drivers side where Harry's securing the car seat in the car with ease.

He pulls away and we both look down the Darcy who's just staring up at us blankly with her little eyes holding their position.

"Alright" he claps his hands and steps back turning to me, "I will see you in a few hours. You'll look beautiful" Harry smiles and reaches in, placing two hands on my shoulders and his lips onto my forehead.

I smile and close my eyes as his lips pull away. He then smiles to me, before leaning down and connecting our lips. I pull away and look back to Darcy.

Harry turns his head and a smile creeps over his face as he reaches in with his hand to stroke her head with his finger. He smiles then leans I pressing his lips gently onto his soft forehead making her scrunch her face up.

"I'll see you tomorrow my love, be good for Nanny yeah?" He chuckles and I smile at the view I have from this angle. He's so adorable with her it could melt me. "Go to bed when she says, sleep through the night and then make sure you take as many poos as you can so Mummy and Daddy don't need to change you when we come and get you" he chuckles looking over his shoulder to me making a giggle chuckle from my tummy. I climb into the front see if the driving side and shut the door, opening the window to say one goodbye to Harry.

He steps back shutting Darcy's door, looking in and waving slightly. I turn my head over my shoulder to look at her to see a little smile on her face which I'm surprised isn't a cry to be honest.

Harry steps forward to the drivers window and smiles as he takes two steps back fork the car.

"I can't wait to see you" he smiles and links his hands behind his back, crossing one leg over the other on the pavement. "You'll look amazing" he smiles wider and I feel a blush tickle my cheeks.