12

Before me and Harry left I phoned my Mum to tell her I'm going out for the day and night and that I'd be back some time tomorrow. She didn't mind but as imaginable Ella was livid with jealousy.

Alice left shortly after hugging me and wishing us a safe trip. I'm really impressed with how calm she's been about the whole situation.

She used to love One Direction when they came out and started all together. She used to be one of those people that listen to them 24/7, liked very photo and saw every video ever released.

I close the front door after Alice and turn round revealing Harry leant against the door frame looking at me with a smirk.

"Alice was saying we're not allowed to share a room?" He winks and I roll my eyes. "That's ruined my plans" he chuckles.

I don't reply and he goes into panic mode.

"Oh my, Molly it was a joke! I'm not that disrespectful" he puts his hand on my arm and I look down at it frowning.

"Molly?" He whispers and I look up and laugh. He slams his hand down and sighs in relief.

"I got you" I wink and he fake laughs.

"You're so funny, c'mon, let's get going" Harry leans forward towards me but missing my body and opening the door behind me.

His face is inches away from mine making me hold my breath back.

He pulls away allowing me to walk out the door first like a gentlemen.

He follows behind me after we lock the door to the car. We both jump in the car buckling up. Harry starts to drive sharply.

He's quite a good driver, it's a smooth ride most of the way.

"Basically, I convinced my management to let me and you drive separately the whole way, so we don't have to spend all the time getting on a flight, getting off, into another car... it's just annoying after a while" Harry's eyes stay focused on the road.

"And how long am I stuck in here with you?" I mock and he shoots me a glare.

"Around 6 hours... but we're gonna stop for some food but we won't get caught this time" He chuckles.

"6 hours in this car?" I groan dramatically and Harry rolls his eyes back.

"I'm afraid that's the truth" Harry smiles. "So how's your morning been?"

"Oh I've got to speak to you as well?" I moan again and he looks at me and huffs.

"I can drop you right here on the road if you want? And you can walk home? Is that what you want?" He winks and puts his foot on the break slowly applying pressure.

I hold my hands or and reach over grabbing his arm.

"No! I want to come!" I shout and he puts his finger to his ear.

"Sorry I can't hear you" He mutters teasingly and I shot louder.

"I want to come!!" He tilts his head side to side and nods.

"Fine fine, I'll let you come..." he smiles making me turn my head in shock towards him, "I mean stay" he widens his eyes and corrects himself. "I genuinely didn't mean that"

I roll my eyes and cozy down into the seat. Harry shoots me a quick look.

"So how was your morning or are you going to change the subject again?" Harry mocks and I look out the window.

Some black cars join the road behind us making me sit up straight. "Who's that?" I motion to the cars that are following close behind.

Harry looks in his rear view mirror and furrows his eyebrows. "It's just the crew and security and other people, now answer the question yeah?"