83

"Ma'am?" A lady opens the door and pokes her head in. Harry takes his coffee away from his lips and I shoot my head to the door.

"Yes?" I ask and stand up to seem more polite. I smile and step closer. Harry looks up at the lady and gives her a welcoming smile.

"I'm Doctor Hadley, I'm a Doctor that works here in the hospital for emergency appointments or any problems, may I have a word?" She asks. I look it Harry and nod.

"Course, come in" I smile motioning to the sofa. I sit down and Harry stands up.

"Sit please" Harry smiles and Dr Hadley sits down.

"I just thought I'd come and introduce myself and run you through some tips for the flight" she smiles and crosses her legs. She has a doctors coat on and some glasses, underneath the coat she has a black shirt and trousers on with her hair pinned up into a bun.

Harry walks behind where I'm sat and slouches himself down on the arm of the sofa. He takes another sip of his coffee then places the empty cup on the coffee table.

"Oh yeah, that'll be really helpful, thank you"
I smile and rest my elbow on my knee and rest my chin on my hand.

"You know the flights 11 hours so we just want to keep you comfortable, because you're only 8 weeks pregnant, there's no threat to baby or anything" she smiles and I nod along. Harry places his hand on my back making my back arch inwards.

"Try to keep your blood circulating by moving around as often as possible. Sitting still for long periods of time can make your feet and ankles swell and your legs cramp" Hadley smiles looking between me and Harry back and forth. Harry furrows his eyebrows in concentration and I hum along.

"Try to walk around for three to four minutes every hour. Walking up and down the aisle and doing some simple stretches will help to avoid the risk of blood clots" She has a typical London accent and speaks really clear with every word completely understandable.

"As long as you do that you should be okay, and drink plenty of water as well just to stay hydrated" She smiles and stands up.

I stand too making Harry do the same. I smile and reach my hand out shaking her hand.

"Thank you for you coming to see us" I smile and Harry nods.

"Yeah thank you" Harry repeats and I give her a look rolling my eyes jokingly.

"It's no problem, I hope you both have a mice flight" she smiles and leaves the room once we say goodbye.

I turn to Harry and he smiles innocently taking a seat back on the sofa.

"I didn't actually think about this flight being hard for you, like I feel stupid" Harry hits his head with his palm and I roll my eyes walking to the window.

"Don't feel stupid, I didn't think much either, I did a little research but nothing big" I smile and Harry moans.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Harry assures and looks up at me. I watch the planes take off and land out the window.

Suddenly I feel two hands snake around my waist and Harrys chin rest on my shoulder. His lips lower to the crook of my neck and kisses softly against my skin. I close my eyes then twist in his arms to face him.

"I definitely want too" I smile and lean my head back as he leans in. I twist my face so his lips press against my cheek.

"That was a rejection and a half wasn't it" He laughs and pulls away. I chuckle then peck his lips softly as the door opens snapping our attention to Frank.