117

Tuesday 4th December

My eyes freshly open as my arms cuddle close to my body under the duvet to realise I'm completely naked. I lift the duvet up or double check to see my skin completely on view. The events of last night come flooding back to me making me smile snuggling into the pillow. I turn my head across to see Harry fast asleep, his bare chest peeking over the duvet showing his cute bird tattoos on his skin. I gently turn my whole body over to face him.

His jawline is sharply shown trailing along to his lips which part slightly letting soft heavy breaths through. His curls messily lay all over his face as I reach over and play with one in my fingers, twiddling it around and around. I feel like every time we have sex, I say it was the best time but this time I really mean it. It was so passionate but so fun at the same time.

I close my eyes and letting my nose breath fanning Harrys face softly. His eyelashes move tiny movements making my hand snap away from his hair and I freeze.

His eyes slowly open and his face breaks into a smile straight away when his eyes look at me. I bite my lip holding back a guilty smile.

"Did I wake you?" I whisper and Harry turns on his side to face me. We're led down under the duvet, our faces inches away from each other. His eyes are heavy from obvious tiredness as small dark bags hang under his eyes.

"You didn't wake me" He whispers back as his hand slips under the duvet snaking around my waist. He pulls my waist towards him, making my naked body shift forward pressing against his.

I adjust my legs closing shutting them against each other. Harrys eyes lock with mine as he places a kiss on my forehead. I rest my cheek on his chest and let a huge breath out listening to his chest rise and fall.

The simple things like this is what I enjoy. Just being able to lay here with Harry by my side makes me happy.

I turn my head to face him as he looks down. His eyes look into mine as he runs his tongue over his bottom lip.

"I never said thank you for the car" I smile and reach up pecking my lips on his nose. He scrunches his nose up and shrugs.

"You don't need to say thank you?" He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Well of course I do, it's manners Harry" I wink and he shrugs. "And thank you for my birthday as a whole" I smile and he bows his head. He hand trace circles on my skin like he always does making goosebumps ripple over my skin.

"It's my pleasure" He smiles and kisses my temple. He lets out a breath and closes his eyes.

"I did wake you" I mumble and he chuckles.

"Alright, it doesn't matter if you woke me or not?" He winks and I huff a loud breath of frustration. "We'll have a lot more to wake up for when a certain someone arrives" He chuckles as one hand taps my tummy lightly.

I giggle and look down under the duvet to my belly.

"When will it move? Like babies kick right? When does that happen?" Harry asks and looks down to my tummy as well.

"I don't know when, I'm not good with knowing when things happen" I wink and Harry gasps offensively.

"Did you not read that book I got you?" He laughs and feel myself go back into a little shell.

"It was for me to read? I thought it was just something to read if we needed some information" I sit up and Harry chuckles.

"You don't have to read it, it was just as a backup" He winks and leans his head on the backboard closing his eyes. "But I could read it?"