"sam! sam that's enough." selena grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

karlie took ezra and made him leave, shutting the door.

i sobbed and collapsed into selena's arms.

"i t-trusted him."

"i know. sam i'm so sorry."

"sammy?" i turned to see amanda, crying.

"amanda...i'm so sorry you had to see that." i apologized.

she shook her head, "it's okay..."

i hugged her and jeremy did too.

i heard things shattering in the other room and i sighed, "stay here guys." i stood up and looked at karlie.

we walked to the door and i opened it to see mom freaking out.

she was sobbing and throwing things, breaking everything in sight,

"MOM STOP!" i shouted and she screamed, throwing a glass vase at us and karlie and i ducked, it smashing against the door.

karlie looked more than mortified.

i ran over, "MOM! MOM STOP!"

she screamed more and i grabbed her, hugging her to my chest and she fought to break free, "LET ME GO!"

i held her tighter, "mom stop please! this isn't you! please mom listen to me!"

"LET GO SAM!" she screamed out.

"taylor! taylor listen to me okay? this isn't you tay. it's okay. forget him! you have me! you have sam! selena! your kids! your grand kids! please taylor." karlie begged her.

mom didn't listen.

i pulled away and grabbed her face, "mom look at me. ezra is a douche and i know that. but he is not worth ruining your life. you are so amazing and beautiful ma and i know we can get through this. together remember? it's you and me mom. always and forever okay?" i said and kissed her hands.

she sniffled and looked into my eyes.

"promise me you'll never leave me." she whispered.

"i swear on my life that i will never leave you mom." i promised and she nodded, putting her head in the nape of my neck.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"sam i can't do this. i can't go out there." mom said before i was about to go on for my opening set.

"mom listen to me. you can do this okay? forget about ezra okay? i'll be right back okay? i have to go now. i love you so much mama." i said and kissed her forehead.

i grabbed my guitar and walked out, everyone screaming and cheering.

"what's up atlanta?!" i shouted and everyone screamed.

"so...are you guys ready for taylor swift?!"

they screamed louder and i chuckled, "alright then. i'm going to start off with a song that was...a number one on the charts for a few weeks and also happens to be the name of my upcoming album, stitches so if you know it, sing along."

i started playing an acoustic version of stitches and when i finished i smiled, "oh and if you guys don't know me, hi, i'm sam swift. i am married with kids and people mistake me for justin bieber and for being a guy but...according to my body, i am a girl."

everyone screamed and even laughed.

"so my band seems about ready. this song is very close to me. people try to get to me and tear me down. they tell me rude things and say stuff on the internet and i do see it. they think i don't care but i am only human. i do get hurt. this song is called human."