Chapter 84

^^^this is supposed to be the concrete angel for sam but it came out so sucky. but to bad. suck it up people i tried my best XD

sam pov

"ready for this?" mom asked as she walked onto set.

i took a deep breath.

"i hope so." i replied.

"alright. sam." my director, joseph kahn said to me.

i nodded, "i love you." i said to my mom and hugged her.

i got onto set and it started with a woman smoking in her room...that's terry.

the music, piano part rolled and the cameras showed a little girl with dirty blonde hair and a dirty old dress, a paper bag and a simple composition book in her hands...that's me.

she walked out of her house and down the steps.

"She walks to school with the lunch she packed

the video showed the girl walking to school, the other kids laughing at her, then it showed me, mouthing the words into the camera.

Nobody knows what she's holdin' back

it showed the old, ratty dress the girl was in and the frown on her face as she walked into school.

Wearin' the same dress she wore yesterday

She hides the bruises with linen and lace

The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask

It's hard to see the pain behind the mask

Bearing the burden of a secret storm

the teacher walked by and saw the girl's painful bruises on her arms.

Sometimes she wishes she was never born

Through the wind and the rain

the girl is sitting alone at a table outside, watching everyone else play and have fun.

She stands hard as a stone

In a world that she can't rise above

But her dreams give her wings

taylor walked over to the girl and sat down, talking to her.

And she flies to a place where she's loved

taylor made the girl smile in what seemed like forever and as i watched it i fell in love with this idea. i just hope my fans do too.

Concrete angel

taylor hugged the girl and she smiled and left taylor, going home and taylor noticed how she looked abused and frowned while waving goodbye.

Somebody cries in the middle of the night

the next scene cut to where

The neighbors hear, but they turn out the lights

the girl and taylor are talking through windows in the middle of the night when the door opened and the mother came in.

she grabbed the girl roughly and shook her while taylor looked at the scene in front of her glumly.

A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate

the mother started beating the girl to death and taylor teared up and looked away.

When morning comes it'll be too late