"look sam. it's not what you think. taylor and i haven't done anything in the past year or two. i have needs okay?"

i felt my eye twitch.

"how long has this been going on huh?"

he looked away and i grunted, gripping his shirt and pinning him to the wall, "HOW. long." i hissed and he held his arms up, "a little over a year." he said.

i clenched my teeth tightly and grunted, punching him in the face again.

he cried out, "Stop! sam please."

i let him fall to the ground, "you better tell my mother because i do not want her near a sick, fucked up dog anymore." i spit at him and opened the door.

he slowly walked out and said, "t-taylor."

"yeah babe?" she asked, turning around.

"what happened to your cheek?" she asked and ran over, viewing the red marks.

he looked at me and i shook my head.

"i-i need to tell you something."

"okay? what's on your mind?" she asked, clearly confused and selena shot up and i nodded at her.

i folded my arms over my chest and waited for him to say it.

"taylor i-i love you. and i missed you." he said and smiled.

i closed my eyes and felt an over raging rage.

i grunted and shoved him against the wall, breaking his kiss from my mother.

"SAM!" mom shouted and tried to get me off.

"YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH! YOU TELL HER RIGHT NOW!" i said and nailed him in the eye and mom shrieked out, "SAMANTHA ROSE WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU! ARE YOU ON DRUGS?!" she yanked me away from ezra and i screamed, "DON'T GO NEAR HIM MOM! HE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON YOU FOR OVER A YEAR!"

mom froze and so did karlie and everyone in the room.

she turned to a now black eyed ezra.

"is this...true?" she asked, on the verge of breaking.

my face was fumed up and i had my fists clenched.

"yes. her name is jackie."

mom brought her hand back and slapped him as hard as she could across his face and he closed his eyes, "taylor-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY!" she screamed and started crying.

i ran over and hugged her tightly and she sobbed into my chest.

he came over, "taylor please-"

"no! stay away from her." karlie said and moved ezra away.

"just go ezra. stay away from me and my siblings and stay the hell away from my mother. unless we want to have another of our own conversations again." i said and kissed my mom's head.

"where does that leave us?" he asked.

mom pulled away from me and i grabbed selena's hand, "i want a divorce. no conversation. i don't want to be with someone i can no longer trust or look at the same. i'll get the papers. now leave me alone." she said and went into her room, slamming the door.

"sam please you have to-"

"don't try to talk to me! i trusted you! i loved you! and you have the nerve to ruin all of that?! does me calling you dad mean NOTHING TO YOU?! AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH! I HATE YOU AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING PUSSY FACE EVER AGAIN!" i screamed as i cried out tears.