ezra is wearing a black suit with a white silk hanky thing in the pocket of his jacket.

i am wearing a striped sheer-leg pants design featuring a black top. i topped the look with a wide belt. 

Selena is in a beautiful and sexy black silky plunging jumpsuit and statement jewels.

we are both wearing plunging outfits, showing off our cleavage and body.

and damn selena's is working.

we walked onto the red carpet with mom and ezra.

"sam selena over here!"

i put my hand on the small of selena's back.

"sam! selena please!" fans cried out.

i took selena's hand and we went over to them while mom and ezra went to some as well.

"hey you guys." i said and smiled.

they were behind the barricade but i signed a lot of stuff they handed me.

"thank you so much sam! we love you guys! happy birthday selena!" they said.

"thank you! we love you too!" selena said and smiled.

"how are the twins?" they asked.

"they're great thanks you guys." we said.

"we'll see you in there." i said and winked.

they screamed and i laughed as selena dragged me away.

i blew them a kiss and they flipped out.

i laughed, "why are they so obsessed with me?" i said and chuckled.

"because you are hot, sexy and amazing and they love you." selena said and smiled as we got onto the carpet.

"sam selena over here!" they all screamed.

we turned and smiled at the cameras.

i then made a funny face, crossing my eyes.

"hey sam." justin and kylie came over.

"hey guys." i said and smiled.

selena greeted them as well.

"hey! swifts!" miley came over and we all took pictures.

i took a separate one with justin.

and a few with just miley and then kylie.

i went over to mom and we took pictures together with just us and then me and ezra.

"ready to head in?" i asked sel.

"yeah. bye dems." she hugged demi and we walked inside.

i was next to selena, mom, justin, miley and kylie. and ezra obviously.

we went through a bunch of music videos, best rock, collab, and now female.

"the best female video goes to..." justin said as he opened the envelope.

miley scoffed, disgusted.

"oh...ew...sam swift, stitches."

i laughed and stood up, smiling.

i kissed selena lovingly, kissed mom and ezra, then kylie.

i walked up and miley and justin pretended to hate me.

i rolled my eyes, smiling and justin handed me the moon man.

"you guys. this award is amazing and-" i was cut off by milry, "actually i'll take this back...sorry. i want it."

everyone laughed.

"god this always happens. first my mom in 2009 now here. god." i tried tugging it from miley but she held it.

"and it will always happen sam. you're a swift. it will happen from now on." everyone laughed louder.

"ladies ladies. this belongs to me actually." justin said and took it.

we all laughed, "okay okay here congrats sam." they said and hugged me.

i smiled, "thanks guys."

i went to mic, "wow. this is amazing you guys. and for my stitches video. this award show if based on the fans and knowing y'all did this for me really means a lot. i love you guys more than you think and i will never forget this so thank you so much. i also want to thank my birth mother terry, ezra, my friends and family, my two beautiful kids. alison taylor swift and brantley andre. i love you guys. my wife, selena. you mean the world to me and i wouldn't be here without you baby and i love you so much...and mom?" i looked at her and she smiled.

"i so wouldn't be here without you mom. you have helped me and saved me in more ways anyone ever has and i can't thank you enough for how you have taught me to always be grateful, be modest and not let fame get to my head and i wouldn't be where i am without you so thank you mom. i love you so much. thank you guys!" i kissed the moon man and waved.

everyone clapped and i went backstage with justin and miley.

terry pov

"i so wouldn't be here without you mom. you have helped me and saved me in more ways anyone ever has and i can't thank you enough for how you have taught me to always be grateful, be modest and not let fame get to my head and i wouldn't be where i am without you so thank you mom. i love you so much. thank you guys!" 

i made a disguted face and noise.

"i am her mommy. not stupid taylor. right?" i said to alison and brantley.

they giggled in response.

i can't touch alison because every time i do she cries and screams. brantley is good though.

whatever. i don't care.

i care that taylor stole my daughter.

the tv showed taylor crying happy tears and smiling.

"she'll get what's coming to her." i said and smirked.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

more with the awards show next chapter!

i just have to go lol

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13