+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

selena pov

i was at home in the kids' rooms.

brantley and ali were drinking from their bottles while i hung up some decorations for their room.

pink on ali's crib and blue on brantley's.

"they're beautiful." i jumped, "oh terry hi. thank you." i said and smiled.

"you need some help?" she asked, referring to my decorating.

"actually yes. would you mind just handing me that shirt?" 

she smiled, "of course." she handed me the blue and white shirt.

i folded it and put it in brant's drawer.

"thanks."

i put up the jungle stickers on the wall and terry said, "you know selena. i never thanked you."

i turned around, "for what?"

"for loving my daughter. i couldn't ask for a better person to love her. i remember she would watch your show when she was just about 10, before her father passed and you were on. she would always say how pretty you were. she didn't know it back then but her father and i always knew she wasn't like other people. sam is special and we knew that one day she'd realize she likes girls not guys. you helped her realize that so thank you for bringing out the best in her."

i smiled, "thank you. she means the world to me terry. sam is my world. and yes you are right she surely is special." i said while looking at mine and sam's wedding picture on the wall.

the front door opened, "babe! i'm home!" i smiled, "that's our cue." i said and picked up alison who was wide awake, while brant was asleep.

i put his bottle on the dresser and went downstairs.

alison's little blonde hars bounced and her binky rested in her mouth.

"hey beautiful." sam said and kissed me.

"hey." i said and smiled.

sam smiled, "and hello my precious princess!" i giggled and handed her alison who was sucking her binky.

"where were you?" i asked.

"with my mom at the studio."

"oh yeah? doing?" she smirked, "she showed me a song. the rest is a surprise." she said and winked.

i rolled my eyes, "of course it is. where is taylor?"

"at home with mandi and jer. ezra is at work still."

i nodded.

terry came down behind me.

 "hey mom." sam said and smiled.

"hey sam."

"why don't you wash up and i'll make us all dinner." i said and kissed my wife's cheek.

"okay. here you go baby. go to mommy." she handed alison to me who smiled and grabbed my hair.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

vma awards night

sam pov

terry said she'd watch the kids and to calm my mom's nerves since she hates terry so much, selena and i have a live video camera in the house in different rooms and it's plugged into my phone.

my mom is wearing a white slack suit that shows cleavage and she grew out her hair once again so she has bangs and straight hair.

red lipstick of course.