she thought, "honestly? no." i smiled lightly.

"i mean. i love sam. she brings out the best in me but also the worst. she makes me feel bad for once and dangerous but safe at the same time. yeah we fight and we had some rough times but i know that when i need her she is always there for me."

"what is the real sam like then?"

she smiled, "sam is a very down to earth person. she is also sensitive. she's kind and sweet but can lash out. but she knows how to make you feel loved and when she talks to you she acts like you are the only person in the world. she is witty and crazy and overprotective but that's why i love her. she is such an amazing person and she loves helping others. she connects with her fans as well as mine and her mother's. sam knows how to mke you happy and she is just. perfect."

i smiled as she finished, "aw! she's so cute!" i said and giggled.

"well? did you like it?" ryan asked.

i laughed, "well yeah! i love when she talks about me and blushes. it's adorable."

he laughed, "okay okay. so. here we have a few fan questions."

@sam_swiftlov3r: if you could go back and erase one thing in your life what would it be?

"that's a great question. um. well. if i could erase...one thing...wow that's hard...i would probably erase what i did to selena. i'm sure everyone heard about it. it was earlier in our relationship and i was drunk and i took advantage of her and made a lot of mistakes that night and i hurt her badly. then my mom sent me to a rehabilitation center for my actions and it was definately the biggest mistake of my life. because not only did i let down selena, i let down my fans and my mother. so yeah. definately that i would erase."

"okay. next one."

@teamsam: what's your favorite song of taylor's?

i laughed, "oh god. i love all of them obviously but my favorite one is the one she wrote for me. never grow up. because everytime i hear it i cry so...yeah." i said and chuckled.

@samenashipper13: if you were in a life threatening situation and you had to pick between taylor and selena. who would it be?

"woah. that...um." i scratched the back of my head and laughed nervously, "do i have to answer this?" i said and laughed.

ryan laughed and shrugged.

"well. i really hope that never happens because that would be the hardest decision i'd ever have to make. i love my mother. she saved my life. and selena saved my heart. i love them both to death and i would sacrifice myself for the both of them no matter what the situation is...so i really don't have and answer. but thanks for stumping me." i said and chuckled.

@carmensetrade_swift: when you first were adopted by taylor you hated her. when did that change and why?

"i love that. thank you for that question carmen. well you're right. i hated her at first when she adopted me." ryan and i laughed.

"no but it really changed when she actually screamed at me one time when i came home in the morning. i usually came home late at night but i came home in the morning and she said she almost called the cops and i had her worried sick. and i started to like her then because i knew that she actually cared for me. something i haven't felt since my dad died. that's when i knew i could maybe love her eventually...and i did. i fell in love with my mother and i will continue to fall as long as she continues to catch me when i need it." 

"okay we have one more."

@samena_otp: would you ever have kids with selena? if so, adopt or get a donor? and if get a donor would selena give birth or you?