Chapter 17 ~The Wedding~

Start from the beginning

i smiled and helped her get up the last step.

the minister started,"Friends and Family of Selena Marie Gomez and Samantha Rose Swift, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day.

We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Selena and Sam, by joining them in marriage.

All of us need and desire to love and to be loved.

And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship.

Selena and Sam, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts.

Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.

Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another.

To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor.

So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again."

i smiled and so did Selena. 

"Do you, Sam, take Selena as your wife, offering her your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?

(Sam says) “I do”.

Do you, Selena, take Sam as your wife, offering her your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?

(Selena says) “I do”.

then i had to say my vows.

i smiled, "Selena. you started off as another celebrity that i knew of. then i got adopted by taylor and my whole life changed. i met you. in person and you became my aunt selena. then we had that moment in the super market. we kissed and i felt my head spin and my stomach churn. i knew that i was feeling something and that something was abnormal to me. then i fell in love with you. and god i fell so hard. each day i fall harder and harder and trust me. i know i drive you insane and we have our ups and downs but we are always there for eachother in the end. as much as we fight though. just remember that it's out of love. i will never stop loving you and i swear my life on that. i will always love you selena and i can't wait for the rest of our lives together."

selena had tears in her eyes.

she smiled and i wiped them with my thumbs.

 she then spoke, "sam. from the moment i met you i knew that there was something different about you. even though i never thought of you romantically until our first kiss. in that moment i knew i was in love with you. but i didn't know it was even possible to fall this hard for someone. you are my oxygen supply. and i love how you pulled me out of being the good girl and brought out my wild side. you make me feel careless, wild and free. like nothing could ever stop us. and sometimes the power of our love scares me but that's okay because no matter how hard i fall i know that you will always be there to catch me. i love you samantha rose swift. and i can't wait to explore our future's together."