。190 。

-"I have a question?"-

-
"I have a question?"
-

A loud bang rattled throughout the room, hstartling Nova Black awake as well as the other girls. The sixteen year old girl's wrist had dried blood on it after sleeping with handcuffs attached to her wrists. Sighing, she waited for someone to un-cuff her.

A tall Russian woman strolled over to her bed and unclasped the painfully tight metal making her hiss as the air came into contact with the cut on her wrist. A sharp sting was felt across her face and an echoey slap could be heard throughout the room making the scared girls flinch. All except Nova.

"вверх, сейчас!" (Up now!) The woman barked as Nova stood up in a robotic state.

The young killer followed her teacher into a room where a tall man was standing. Immediately, she was given a tight black ballet dress as well as black ribboned ballet shoes. Slicking her hair back into a tight bun, she heard people enter. Looking up emotionlessly, young girls around five or six came into the room and looked around with big innocent doe eyes.

Soon enough that innocence would be ripped from them. Just as easy as taking candy from a baby.

Someone was hauled into the room, a sack over their head as they were tied down onto a chair. The person was screaming and crying, begging for mercy yet no one would give it to them. Nova picked up a gun from her duffel bag in the corner of the room and walked back into the centre of the room.

"девочки, это ядовитый оникс. внимательно следите, или ваши действия будут иметь последствия." (Girls, this is Poison Onyx. Watch closely or your actions will have consequences.) Madam B sneered making the children visibly flinch.

Nova gracefully moved around the room as large men came into her pathway. One threw a punch at her but she grabbed their wrist and twisted their arm until a loud snap was heard making the girls gasp, petrified. Cocking the safety on her gun back, her index finger pulled the trigger. Dead.

The next man came running at her and tried to kick her. Jumping, she wrapped her legs around his head and tugged him to the ground before moving to straddle him. The cool material of the gun fell between his eyes. Killed.

Pushing herself off the dead corpse, she strode towards the screaming person and tore the sack off their head revealing a man in his mid thirties. His pleas of mercy went in one ear and out of the other as she pressed the weapon between his eyes. Murdered.

Madam B's lips curled into a sadistic smirk as Nova lowered her gun and turned to the group. Soft, smooth skin was now painted with thick red blood almost like a cruel abstract painting. The girls sat on the floor shaking as tears streamed down their faces.