。133 。

-"This definitely won't end well

-
"This definitely won't end well."
-

"You all know the plan. Intercept the convoy, grab the boy. But not inappropriately!" Wade started, drawing the plan out in crayon as everyone watched, Nova leant against the wall with Natasha leaning on her. "He has an ass pen. He'll stab you with it. Watch out for this guy, Cable! Very short, 5'11. Not like in the comics. And if we succeed, we all go home early."

After Wade finished explaining the plan, the whole team got into a helicopter and started to fly towards their destination.

"A little turbulent up here." The pilot stated.

People put their knives into their suits, katanas into their holders and clicked the safety off their guns while Peter squirted a glob of sun cream into his hand, starting to apply it to his face. Nova plugged in her headphones, whistling quietly to The Cult Of Dionysus.

"I don't know much about this Cable fella, but I guarantee he hasn't killed as many people as melanoma has." Peter spoke up and Natasha raised an eyebrow at Wade who simply stuck both thumbs up at her.

"We're getting close!" The pilot shouted.

"As a former X-Man-"

"Trainee." Bedlam interrupted.

"Thank you, Bedlam. I was always appalled by the blatant sexism in the group's name. X-Men! Men! The point is, our group will be forward thinking. Gender neutral. From now on, we'll be known as, X-Force." Wade explained, crossing his arms over his chest to form an X.

"Isn't that a little derivative?" Domino questioned.

"I don't recall asking your opinion, Peter!" Wade exclaimed.

"That wasn't me." Peter denied, shaking his head.

"Hang the laundry out at 1,300 feet, intercept the convoy and grab the boy." Wade stated, moving to the back of the jet.

"Let's bring on the carnage, baby!" Zeitgeist exclaimed.

"Get me on the ground, watch me go!" Bedlam yelled.

"Yeah!" Most of them chorused.

"I can't wait to kill!" Zeitgeist admitted.

"Does this mean I can eat someone?" Venom growled, leaning Nova's shoulder.

"No! I just had like seven bars of chocolate and three subways, you should be full!" Nova stated.

"Always room for a bit of cheeky head." Venom smirked and both Natasha and Nova went to say something, amusement in their eyes. "I heard it after I said it!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey!  I just... I just wanna say how proud I am of this team. You know, you guys look amazing! Vanisher, I have no doubt you look amazing too. This is the family that I've always dreamed of having and I... Ah, shit." Wade sniffled. "I just get a little choked up sometimes."