。181 。

-"We have a magic penis

-
"We have a magic penis."
-
(Warnings: baby making sex, soft sex, fingering, talks of making porn, Bucky being terrified, Wade being a dirty shit, Ivy being adorable - back to the dirty shit - a knife kink, daddy kink, bondage - leather belt, slight cockwarming, degrading, squirting
Enjoy :))

"What's the test say?"

"Nope."

"Shit." Nova sighed, leaning on the wall next to the bathroom, waiting for Natasha to come out.

They'd been trying for a few months now to get pregnant and Venom wasn't allowed to go into Natasha's body on their words. They didn't know if that could effect her eggs or the process and they definitely weren't risking the baby's ot Natasha's health.

Saddened, Natasha walked out of the bathroom and Nova wrapped her in a hug.  A small frown was on Natasha's lips as she buried her face in Nova's vest top. They all knew it would take a while they just really wanted it to happen. They'd also been fucking like rabbits so why they weren't pregnant?

"I just want it to happen." Natasha pouted and Nova smiled sadly, nodding in agreement. "I honestly don't think we can fuck anymore than we already are."

"We can try." Nova joked and Natasha cracked a small smile. "It'll happen, we just gotta give it more time, Cherry."

"Yeah." Natasha nodded and Nova kissed her forehead so she gently grabbed her cheek, bringing their lips together. "Ivy's at school. What d'you say?"

"Oui oui." Nova replied, grabbing her by the back of the thighs and lifting her up, Natasha locking her ankles at the small of her back, smiling into the kiss.

-

"Fuck!"

"Negative?"

"What do you think!?"

Nova groaned, placing her head in her hands as she leant her elbows on her knees. The bathroom door opened and Natasha leaned on the doorway, arms crossed and a sad pout on her lips. Sighing, Nova kissed her teeth and moved to sit up straight.

"We'll get there." Nova whispered.

"When?" Natasha asked huffily. "Grow a magic penis."

"We have a magic penis." Nova scoffed and Natasha climbed into her lap, curling into her chest.

"Maybe if we're closer together, it'll happen." Natasha mused, adjusting to straddle Nova's hips, their lips close together.

"Oh?" Nova asked, raising an eyebrow and Venom immediately formed a full-functioning penis around her hips - albeit still his oily black colour - and it pressed against her joggers, Natasha rocking her hips over it, placing her hands on Nova's broad shoulders to help her movements.

Gently grabbing her jaw, Nova pressed their lips together and a few tendrils hurriedly ripped off Natasha's pyjama bottoms followed by Nova's joggers, the ripped material falling to the floor. Natasha's hips rocked, clit bumping against their cock as Nova slipped her tongue between her lips.