。113 。

-"Maybe

-
"Maybe."
-

Vision and Wanda went crashing through the glass roof of a train station, rolling on the floor until Vision's back hit the railings. Wanda, having landed a few feet away, stood up and moved towards him to help him. Vision had been stabbed in the torso by one of Thanos' children.

"Hey. We have to go." Wanda muttered to him.

"Please. Please leave." Vision requested softly, placing a hand on Wanda's cheek.

"You asked me to stay. I'm staying." Wanda state firmly.

Behind them, two of Thanos' children crashed through the glass and Wanda stood up, glaring at them. The two twirled their weapons as Wanda let her red powers take over the palms of her hands.

Behind them, a train went past and a horn blared making everyone look over. One of them through her spear at the shadow in the darkness and they caught it with ease. Stepping out of the shadows was Steve Rogers, with longer hair and a beard.

Sam flew down, kicking the woman in the back of the head and sending her through a glass window, crashing into a restaurant. Steve threw the spear across the railway tracks and Natasha caught it, skidding on her knees to try and slice at the man but he dodged it.

The two swung at each other until Natasha stabbed him in the stomach. She flipped over the spear and kicked the man in the face, sending him barrelling away. Natasha threw the spear backwards and the woman caught it.

She yelled out, going to stab Steve who caught the spear with a large blade he'd stolen off the man. The woman's legs were swept from under her but she managed to catch herself to see Nova standing there, bearing a katana.

The woman started to swing for all of them as the trio blocked each attack they got with their weapons. Sam came swooping down, kicking the woman next to the man and pulled out two guns on her.

"Get up." The woman ordered.

"I can't." The man replied.

"We don't wanna kill you, but we will." Natasha stated.

"You'll never get the chance again." The woman growled.

A light appeared over them, carrying the two up into the air. The spear in Steve's hand was taken away from him, also going up into the light as well.

Natasha, Steve, Nova and Sam all walked over to Wanda and Vision, the blonde slipping her batons back into her holder as Nova did the same with her katana.

"Can you stand?" Sam asked Vision before he and Nova helped him up.

"Thank you, Captain." Vision nodded.

"Let's get you on the jet." Steve replied, leading them to the jet.

The Avengers got on the jet and soon started off, the back door closing as Natasha stood there, looking out of it before it was completely closed and she walked further into the jet.

"Now, I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in, don't take any chances." Natasha spoke up.

"I'm sorry." Wanda apologised. "We just wanted time.

"Where to, Cap?" Sam questioned, flying the jet.

"Home." Steve answered.

"That's not an address, by the way. Also, we've gotta go some place else first." Nova chimed in, taking one earbud out as she looked over at Steve.

"Where do we have to go?" Steve questioned and Natasha looked to Nova confused before a small smirk took over her face.

"To pick up a friend." Nova answered, standing up and walking to the pilots seat. "C'mon, Flappy Bird, I'll fly 'cause I know where it is."

"Fine by me." Sam agreed, letting Nova sit down.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Ready for a recreate of the Titanic but we're flying instead?" She asked, turning the jet.

"I don't think this is a good idea to let her fly." Steve spoke up and Natasha laughed.

"We'll live." The blonde mused.

"Maybe." Nova added.

{652}